Chapter 41

Amy's POV:

We were driving for about an hour now and we still had to drive for another 30 minutes. I looked over at Shawn and admired his face again. I attempt to do that a lot. It's just that whenever I look at him all my anxiety goes away.

I didn't noticed that Shawn stopped the car until he spoke up.

"We're here baby" he said grabbing my thigh. For how long did I stare at him damn.

As I was about to open my door Shawn opened his door quickly and before I knew it he opened the door for me.
I gave him a smile and said a quick thank you before stepping out.

I looked over at the restaurant and it looked expensive as hell. I felt guilty cause I don't want him to spend all that money on me.

"Shawn this is beautiful but I don't want you to pay for my meal. It's too expensive and I feel gui-"

"Ssttt you're not paying for anything please let me do this" he stared into my eyes. I didn't want to be a party pooper because he had spent all his free time to make a reservation here and I didn't want him to feel that I didn't liked it.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not used to all of this" I said mentioning our date. He chuckled and gave me a kiss on my forehead. We interlocked our hands and walked into the restaurant.

"How can I help you?" One of the waitress's asked.

"I made a reservation for 2 persons" Shawn said.

"Name?"

"Mr and Mrs Mendes" Shawn said smirking at me. Oh my god.

"Yes please follow me" She said. We did what we were told and she brought us to our table.
The view was beautiful. You could see the ocean and all the beautiful trees and flowers. It was breathtaking.

"I'm Laura and I'll be your waitress tonight." She said smiling.

"What would you like to drink?" she asked.

"I would like a water please" Shawn said.

"Me too please" I said looking at her.

After she wrote down our orders she walked away.

"So do you like the view?" He said smiling really hard. I nodded and kept staring outside. I would love to walk on the beach right now.

The waitress came back with our drinks and gave us the menu. We thanked her and looked through the menu.
Shawn and I both wanted pasta since it's our favorite type of meal. We always had a lot of things in common.
We ordered it and we talked about random stuff till we got our food.

Our food finally arrived and it looked absolutely delicious. My mouth started to water and I knew that I needed to take a bite. I looked at Shawn and he looked at me and we both gave each other a goofy smile and we digged in.

-

"No you did not do that!!" I said laughing my ass off.

"Yep I did and I regret everything " he said laughing along. We were talking about some childhood memories and Shawn told me that he once put a little metal ball into his nostrils and it got stuck. His mom had to close one side of his nose and she had to breathe into his mouth so that the pressure would eventually shoot out the little ball. The heck.

Shawn's POV:

I'm so glad that I took her out on a date. She looked absolutely breathtaking. I'm one hella lucky man.
We were talking about some childhood memories when all of a sudden I heard a familiar female voice. Oh boy

I looked to my right and my heart almost stopped beating. It was Maddie.

Maddie is someone that I've had some history with and before I started seeing Amy, I used to have one night stands with her but when things got really serious between me and Amy I broke all contact with her. When Amy confronted me that night when she saw me in the mall with a girl I was shocked and I knew that if I didn't stop then I would never be this close to Amy again. I told Amy that she was just a friend... I feel horrible for lying to Amy about it.

Maddie didn't like it that I left her for Amy and she texted me saying that she will try to ruin my relationship with her. I really hope that she doesn't see us right now or this night will be going from good to a disaster in no time.

My hopes soon fade away when Maddie and I made eye contact. Fuck.

She gave me an evil smile and looked away. What am I gonna do?

A/N
Let the drama begin 🙈😈😈😈❤️

Vote if you liked it and want more