Chapter 78

Shawn's POV:

I woke up and my bed was cold. There was something missing but I just could put my finger on what was missing. I laid in my bed for a little longer and that's when I knew what was missing..

Amy.

I got up and I tried to find out where she was. I looked everywhere and I just couldn't find her. What's up with that? She usually leaves me a note or a text saying that she's going somewhere. I'm so confused. Did I do something wrong? Is she mad at me?

I signed and plopped down on my couch. I tried to think of every possible reason. She can't be at school cause we have 2 weeks off (A/N I honestly don't even know what day it is tbh lol and I didn't want to write a lot when they're at school cause it will all be the same every time so let's just pretend that they are on some kind of break now) she can't be at Vik house cause she and jack are in another country right now. She doesn't really hang out with Cindy and Anna that much and she for sure isn't at home with Jayden. I decided to text her.

Me: hey baby where are you?
Me: why didn't you leave a note for me?
Me: I'm worried about you please text me ASAP
Me: I love you?

I threw my phone on the couch and headed to the kitchen. I'm starving.

I made myself some blueberry pancakes, some bacon and scrambled eggs. I silently ate it but my mind was still on Amy. this isn't her. She would never leave me without saying it to me. Something must've happened that pissed her off but I don't know what. I made some breakfast for Amy too just in case she comes back. I heard my phone ping and ran to the couch hoping that it would be Amy. I grabbed my phone and my jaw dropped. It was Lauren.

My ex girlfriend. It was unknown because I put it like that. I didn't want to think of her anymore so that's why I gave her that name.

Lauren: why didn't you replied to my text? I know that you read it.

What text is she talking about? I scrolled up the conversation a little more and my heart sank.

Lauren: I can't wait for tomorrow night baby❤️
Sent at 4 am

Tonight? What is she talking about? Oh wait no I have this meeting with her dad cause he is planning a concert for me. Amy must have seen this. I'm screwed and I didn't even do anything. I need to find her before she does something stupid.
I texted her again

Me: babe I know you read that message and it's not what it looks like. Please come home so I can explain this to you.

Read.

-

Amy's POV:

Pfff it's not what it looks like. Yeah my ass. It's exactly what it looks like. He's cheating on me and here I am drinking a bottle of vodka on my own under a bridge trying to hold back my tears and anger. I know it may not be really safe but where do I have to go then? I mean I can't go home to my brother since he's still pissed at me, I can't go to Vik so I really have no other choice than just to walk around in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Shawn has called me a billion times but I of course did not pick up. He'll probably come up with this lame ass excuse so he can win my heart back but guess what there's no way that I'm letting him betray me again. I'm done playing this game. I'm done with getting my heart broken. I just want a man who treats me with respect and who's loyal to me. I thought Shawn was the one but I guess I'm wrong again. What's new.

I know that I will have to go back eventually but he's not gonna earn my trust anytime soon. He has to work for it if he still cares about me.

It was getting late and I was cold and drunk. I got up falling back but my butt didn't hit the ground.

"Woah there you good?" A male voice said. Oh shit. I turned around and I met probably one of the most amazing and beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

"I'm- I'm sorry" I said looking at the ground out of embarrassment. The guy tilted my head with his index finger so that I was looking at him again.

"It's okay I saw that you needed help" he smiled. Oh those white ass tweets omg.

"I'm Noah btw"

"Noah Centineo" (A/N IM SORRY BUT I HAD TO OMG HE IS MY CRUSH SKSKS)

"Hi I'm Amy"

"Amy Matthews"

"Well Amy how about you and I get some coffee and talk?" He offered.

One coffee doesn't hurt right? I need it away.

A/N
Yes I'm still alive and yes I'm in love with Noah don't judge me lol
Anyway here's a shitty ass chapter but oh well what's new right haha,

Vote if you liked!

Word count: 882