Chapter 16

Amy's POV:

It was him, my ex boyfriend James. The one who cheated on me and the one who abused me. I didn't noticed that I was crying until I felt tears falling down my cheeks. He made my life miserable, he made me feel like I meant nothing to him. Not only him but also the person who he was messing with, my best friend Emily.

We were still looking at each other both not saying a word. And that's when anger built up inside me. I didn't want to start screaming because I didn't want to make a scene so I just slapped him as hard as I could.

I threw him the money grabbed the pizza and walked back inside my house locking the door afraid that he would break in. I haven't seen him in so long. All these question popped up in my head.

What is he doing here? How long has he been here? Is he staying here forever? Will he make my life miserable again?

At this point I was a crying wreck, I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. All the emotions that I kept in for years finally came out. I was angry, upset and scared.

I wanted someone to hold me and tell me that everything is going to be alright. That I don't have to be afraid. What am I saying. I didn't want someone I needed someone.

Jayden wasn't here, Vik is staying at jacks place and Cindy and Anna were also gone.
But I knew one person who would never say no and that person was..

Shawn.

I know that he broke my heart but I really needed someone to hold me and to tell me that it was okay.

-

I dialed his number and he picked up immediately.

"Oh my god Amy finally how have you been, what's up" he asked. more tears fell down my cheeks.

"I-I'm not okay and I need you right now" I cried.

"What happened?" he asked with worry in his voice.

"Just please c-come I need someone to hold me tight" I said closing my eyes while more tears escaped my eyes.

"I'm coming Amy, I'm coming please hang on. I'm here as soon as possible" he said.

After a few minutes my doorbell rang. I walked to the door afraid to look who it was. What if was my crazy ex boyfriend... I was scared to death but then I heard Shawn's voice through the door.

"Amy, it's me please open the door" he said while ringing the doorbell a few times.

I opened the door and jumped right into his arms. It felt good to be in his arms again. I know I said I was gonna ignore him but I needed him. I just did. He let go of me and kissed more forehead gently.

"Let's go inside okay? So we can talk about it" he said looking at me while rubbing my arms politely. Damn this is what I needed.

-

I told him the whole story and Shawn was furious. I never told him about James, well he knew that I dated him but he never knew that he did all of this to me. Shawn was so angry that he literally wanted to go to his work and beat him up. I of course told him not to do it because I don't want to cause more drama. After a while he finally calmed down and he plopped next to me on the couch.

We just looked at each other for a few minutes and that's when I felt myself leaning in. My lips finally met his again. Oh I misses those lips.

I needed this... I needed him.

A/N
Bet y'all didn't see that one coming eh?😂 I hope y'all like this tho🙈💗😭
I'm so happy that y'all enjoy my story so far it means so so much to me thank you

Comment and vote🦋