Chapter 86

A/N: so Amy is pregnant (like 9 weeks or so) as you guys know and Shawn will come to the doctors to see the ultrasound scan but I'm gonna fast forward it to 12 weeks pregnant! Just so you guys know. I hope y'all enjoy!!!

-

Amy's POV:

I got an appointment today at the doctors for another ultrasound scan and I can probably already get to see the baby. I'm nervous, not only for the ultrasound but also for the fact that Shawn is going to be there. I can't worry about that right now, the only thing I need to know is if the baby is alright. That's it. Today I slept in till 11 am today which kinda sucks cause I had stuff to do but I guess I'll do that later today or tomorrow.

"I need to get out of bed" I sighed closing my eyes for a split second feeling a bit stressed.

I got up and went straight to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and undressed. As soon as I felt the water roll down my body I relaxed instantly. The warm water felt good on my skin and I closed my eyes enjoying this moment. I like taking warm showers so I can get the chance to be alone for a while. I'll think of good and happy thing that happened to me in my 18 years of existence. As much as I wanted to think about something else my mind soon enough landed on Shawn. I don't know why but I have the feeling that Shawn won't show up today at the ultrasound scan which makes me sad but I could be wrong. I'll keep my hopes up for now.

"Shawn will be there" I whispered to myself as my hands rubbed my baby bump. I looked at it and was kinda surprised. Not because there was a baby inside of me but because of the fact that my bump was already showing so much. I'm not worried about it though, I'm just curious why.

"Alright I need to get out of the shower before I'm late for my appointment" I said to myself turning off the shower.

I got out and dried myself. I walked to my closed and picked out some denim jeans with a wide hoodie to cover my bump just in case someone sees me. I know what you're thinking right now? Hasn't your brother, parents or friends seen it yet? The answer is no they haven't. I try to wear big hoodies to keep it invisible. I know I have to tell them soon but it's not the right time now. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and applied some light makeup before walking downstairs.

"Hey sweetie" my dad said kissing the top of my head.

"Hey dad" I fake smiled trying to hide my nervousness. He smiled and went back to his office. Phew. I walked towards the kitchen only to get greeted my Jayden and my mom.

"Hey bitch" "Jayden watch your language!" my mom snapped at him making me chuckle. Dumbass.

"What are you up to?" My mom said flipping a pancake.

"Oh I'm just you know... I'm probably gonna go to some stores and buy some new clothes" I said grabbing a pancake and putting some maple syrup on top of it. Naah I'm actually getting an ultrasound but you don't know I'm preggos yet whoops. I heard her mumble an "okay" and that's where the conversation ended. I looked over at Jayden and I saw him smiling down at his phone. It's probably Cindy sending nudes. I'm just kidding kids don't come at me.

Soon enough the clock hit 11:45, I need to go. I grabbed my car keys and was out the door. 30 minutes later and I made it to the hospital. Shawn still wasn't here and I got worried.

"Please Shawn don't  bail on me and the baby right now please" I whispered to myself trying to calm myself. 15 minutes went by and still no sign of Shawn. Anxiety started to kick in and I felt nauseous. He promised to be here with me. He promised...

-

"Amy Matthews" the medical assistant said making me stand up. I took one last glance to my right and there was still no sign of Shawn. I walked towards the room in disappointment.

I should've known that Shawn wouldn't come.

"Hi" I fake smiled shaking the assistants hand. She smiled at me and backed up so I could walk in.

"Okay you may lay down please" she said. I did what I was told and automatically rolled up my hoodie. She put this cold gel on my belly and she pressed the transducer against my skin. The door opened and there he was.

"I'm so sorry Amy, there were fans outside and I panicked. I'm here now. I'm so sorry" Shawn said holding my hand kissing it. A sight of relief escaped my lips and I closed my eyes. Thank god. Shawn quickly shook hands with the assistant and she got back to work. I already heard it's heartbeat but Shawn didn't. I looked at him and saw happiness in his eyes.

"That's my baby" he whispered making me grab his hand instantly. He smiled down at our hands making me blush. The butterflies are here again.

We looked back at the screen and the assistant told us that the baby was okay but then she discovered something.

"Okay so uhm I see one head here..." she said making us both look at the screen.

"And I think I see another one right here.." she said smiling making shawn and I both gasp.

"Congratulations you guys are having twins!" She said smiling at us. I was in shock. That was probably the reason why my bump was bigger than normal. Both Shawn and I didn't know what to say and that's when a wave of emotions came over me. I was a sobbing mess right now and I couldn't be happier. I hugged the assistant and she left us alone for a while just to progress everything. I looked at Shawn and saw tears rolling down his cheeks. I pulled down my hoodie and stood up. My hands went behind Shawn's neck and I hugged him. his hands immediately grabbed my waist. We let go and we both had blood shot red eyes from crying.

"Are you happy?" I asked him wiping a tear away.

"I'm more than happy" he smiled softly. He kneeled down in front of me holding my bump with both his hands.

"Daddy will promise to take care of you two. Please hurry up. I can't wait to hold you two" He said kissing my bump multiple times.

A/N
I'm sorry if this sucked but oh well I tried my best. Anyway thank you for all the support!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it sucks but ehh.

Vote if you liked!

Word count: 1174