Chapter 8

Amy's POV:

Today's Monday which means school aka going back to hell. I freaking hate school and the only reason why I'm going is bc my mom wants me to plus I can finally see my friends again.

I was still sleeping like a rose until something or should I say someone heavy jumped on top of me. What the hell.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" the voice said. And I know that voice pretty damn well, it was Shawn again. How did this boy unlock my door? What kind of magic powers does he have?

"Shawn get off of me, you fat ass" I told him sternly. Which only made him to put his FULL weight on me. I could barely breathe. He may look really muscular but man that guy was heavy like a motherfucker.

"Only if you get up and get ready for school" he said showing his perfect white teeth. I smiled back. I was pretty fucking annoyed but oh well.

As I was about to get up Shawn jumped on me again which caused me to fall back on my bed and he landed right on top of me. We just laid there looking deep into each others eyes. We were so close that our lips were almost touching. I'm not gonna lie it sent chills down my spine. I'm pretty sure that I got goosebumps.

He was leaning in and so was I and- "AMY CMON GET UP" my brother said. God damnit Jayden really? I thought Shawn was going to get off of me but instead he gave me a long passionate kiss. The kiss I've been waiting for since that one night. His big plump pink lips felt so good against mine. This kiss was amazing and I didn't want it to stop so I kissed him one more time with a little more force.

"I think it's time that you should go before my brother gets suspicious" I told him with my lips still touching his briefly.

"Yeah I think I should get going, now go get ready we don't wanna be late for school now do we?" He said messing up my hair. I nodded and pushed him out of my room. What just happened holy fuck.

I knew that I had to get ready bc it was 7:20 am and we needed to be at school at 8 so I only had 40 minutes left.
I decided to wear some black skinny jeans with a split on the knees, a tight red top which made my boobs come out perfectly and some white Air Force Nike's. After I did my clothes it was time  for me to put on some makeup and I didn't want to do too much, I wanted my makeup to look natural so I only put on some concealer, mascara, eyebrows and I put on some chapstick. It was around 7:40 and it was time for us to get going.

"I'm ready, let's go" I said while running off the stairs. I grabbed my denim jacket, my bag and I was out.

My brother, Shawn and I were walking to the car bc it was parked a little further from our house. Jayden was singing so damn loud which was annoying as hell but whatever. We almost reached the car when I felt a hand slapping my ass. It couldn't be my brothers hand bc that would be incest (lol), I looked behind me and it was indeed Shawn. He gave me a wink and he gave me an air kiss. Who thought that would be possible.

We finally got in the car and we drove off to school. This is going to be a long day. At least I got Vik, Cindy and Anna to keep me company.

A/N
Here's a quick chapter, it's pretty damn boring but I needed a filler. If you did like it then don't forget to vote❤️😉👻