Chapter 35

Amy's POV:

He started kissing my thighs and slowly went close to my area. I was a moaning mess by this time.

"Say my name baby" he said still kissing every inch of my body sucking it every now and then.

"S-Shawn" I said closing my eyes enjoying every moment of it. He didn't do anything sexual to me yet but man this felt good.

His hand slowly went to my panties lightly tugging on it. He was about to take them off when we heard a knock. Really?

"Hey Amy are you there?" Jayden said through the door. Shawn and I both laid back down and sighed.

"Yeah I'm here why?" I replied back tracing shawns chest with my hands.

"Oh no I thought I heard someone else for a second" he said making Shawn and I both turn red.

"Oh no I was watching a video, don't worry" I said.

"Btw where is Shawn? Did he bring you home?" He said a little worried.

"Yes he did since you were busy with Cindy. Don't worry though nothing happened between us" I lied looking at Shawn who smirked making me smile in response.

"Yeah sorry about that.. anyway goodnight" he said walking towards his room.

"Damn that was close" Shawn said kissing my cheek. He pulled me closer to him and started playing with my hair.

"You know.. we never finished our heated session" he said kissing my head.

As much as I wanted to finish it I was tired and I wasn't ready for it just yet. Plus I don't want my brother to hear us.

"I'm really tired Shawn" I said yawning.

"Okay get some sleep baby" he said pecking my lips and getting up.

"No please sleep with me" I said grabbing his hand. He was hesitating a bit.

"But what if your brother sees me in the morning ?" He said sitting back down on the edge of my bed looking at me.

"Simple. He won't"

"He goes to the gym every single morning and gets back at around 1 pm" I said playing with his curly hair.

"Okay" He said getting in.
He positioned himself so that I could put my head onto his chest. He played with my hair for a few minutes and I was off.

-

Shawn's POV:

"I had fun today" I said to Amy only to see her fast asleep. God she is so beautiful.

I'm happy that she told me to stay over.
I finally have her in my arms again. I think I might have feelings for her. I mean I liked her already but I think I love her.

She just makes me feel some type of way. No one has ever managed to make me feel like this. She makes me happy even when I'm in the shittiest mood ever.

I looked at the time and saw that it was 2:59 already. I need to get some sleep as well.

"Goodnight princess, I love you" I kissed her forehead. There we go, I said it. I love her and no one can stop me.

-

Amy's POV:

"Goodnight princess, I love you" He said kissing my forehead.

Little did he know that I was still awake. He loves me oh my god. I smiled to myself.

Do I love him too?

A/N
Thank you for enjoying my story so far!!!! It means so much to me💗

Comment and vote if you liked it