Chapter 83

Amy's POV:

"Mom can you please bring me to this little restaurant downtown!?!" I yelled from upstairs.

"why?!" She asked clearly annoyed while coming into my room.

"I may or may not have a date with this really cute guy that I've met a few weeks ago actually" I said blushing remembering the first time we talked and went to grab a coffee. We had a really nice conversation and he was so down to earth and he treated me like a lady. He helped me to not think of Shawn for a while. It felt nice. It felt peaceful.

"Oeee who's lucky one" she said winking and immediately sitting down on my bed. Well it's not Shawn obviously..

"His name is Noah Centineo" I said laying my head on her shoulder. She cuddled up to me and stroked my hair.

"Tell me more about him" she said whispering.

"We met somewhere and we grabbed a coffee and talked about life basically" I said playing with her fingers not wanting her to lay her hands on my stomach since I am pregnant and she doesn't know it yet. I know I gotta tell her soon but today's not the day.

"What does he look like?"

"He has curly brown hair and warm brown eyes that can look right through your soul.." I said laughing. I earned a chuckle from her and I continued.

"He's really sweet. He knows exactly how to act whenever a sad or difficult conversation pops up."

"He just knows what to do and he makes me smile a lot" I said biting my lip.

"Well in that case... I'll bring you to the restaurant but please don't wear that" she said pointing out to my outfit.

"What why? What's wrong with this?" I gasped.

"Look in the mirror hun" she said getting off my bed and walking out of my room. I sighed and walked to my mirror. Well god damn she's right. I looked like a fucking potato. I was wearing ugly ass blue jeans which were too wide for me and a hella ugly winter sweater. Yes guys I'm already in the winter spirit and it's not even October yet. I went to my closet and decided to go for black skinny jeans that made my butt look good if I do say so myself. To go with that I picked out this baby pink sweater to cover up the tiny baby bump and immediately thought about Shawn. Amy stop it. Don't let this ruin your day.

I shrugged it off and put on my trusty white Nikes. I quickly put on a necklace to finish this look and that's when I got a text from Noah.

Noah: Can't wait to see you❤️ also I would like to bring you somewhere after lunch. Bring some of your favorite books😇

I smiled and told him that I couldn't wait either and that I'd bring some books with me. I have no clue what he's up to but we'll see. I quickly did my makeup. I didn't went too heavy today cause I wanted to look natural and I didn't want him to think that I did this to impress him. I looked at the time and it was 12:45 pm. We would get lunch at 1 so it was time for me to go. I grabbed my purse and a bag full of my favorite books and ran downstairs.

"Mom, can we go now?"

-

We pulled up at the restaurant and I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek.

"Use a condom please" she said out of nowhere. Yeah well I'm pregnant but you don't know that yet whoops

"Mom Jesus, we're just getting some lunch my god" I said stepping out of the car. She laughed and told me to have fun and drove off.
I turned around and took a deep breath. I texted Noah that I was here and he told me that he was waiting inside.

Let's do this.

I looked around in the restaurant and spotted him. He saw me and smiled.

"Hey gorgeous" he said giving me a kiss on the head while hugging me.

"Hi handsome" I said sitting down. We looked at each other and both stuck out our tongue causing both of us to laugh. We quickly ordered some food and we both decided to go for a salad and a water to go with it. The food came pretty quick and we started eating.

I tried to pick up a tomato with my fork but it didn't really work and I heard a snapping sound. I looked up and saw Noah laughing at his phone.

"Did you just took a photo of me?" I giggled.

"Yup and before you say anything else I'm not deleting it cause you look super duper cute" he blushed. I blushed as well and told him to send it to me.

"You should post it on Instagram" he said winking at me. I giggled and decided to go for it.

-

Shawn's POV:

"Thank you Los Angeles!" I said walking off stage. I just finished the show in LA and the crowd was wild.

"Damn you were incredible Shawn" Andrew said hugging me tight. I hugged him back and thanked him. I grabbed a water bottle and sat down on the couch next to Jake and went straight on my phone. I thanked the fans on Twitter and went on Instagram. I liked a few fan pictures and that's when I saw a picture of Amy struggling to eat her salad. She looked really cute and I wonder who took this picture. I clicked on the photo to see if she tagged anyone and it showed @/ncentineo. I clicked on it and my heart dropped.

A/N
Updated 3 times this week be proud of me. I hope you liked this one and if you did then don't forget to vote! Also in the last chapter Shawn said that this was the end of their relationship and it's true so don't get confused when Amy had a date with Noah.

Word count: 1024