Chapter 29

Amy's POV:

*fast forward to Saturday*

We're finally on spring break and that means that we have 2 weeks off of school. I could really use some vacation right now.

This week was full of terror and drama and I'm glad that this week is almost over.

I'm currently still laying in bed with one of shawns shirts on that he forgot to bring with him.

My face was a mess, my hair was a mess. Everything was a mess basically. I need to take a shower.

I got up almost tripping onto the ground, took off my shirt well... shawns shirt and went straight to the bathroom.

As I was showering I heard noises in my room what the hell? I didn't bother to look so I just continued showering and that's when I heard my name.

"Hey Amy? You there?" A male voice said. It was Shawn. What was he doing in my room?

"Uhm yes I'm in the bathroom" I said washing my body.

"Your brother is on the toilet right now so I thought I'd say hi" he said.

"Oh uhm hi?" I said raising my eyebrow in confusing.

"Hey Shawn where are you?" I heard my brother Jayden in the hallway. Fuck.

"Shit Amy your brother is coming this way please open the door he can't see that I'm here!!" Shawn knocked on the door.

"Shawn I'm literally showering aka I'm butt naked, I can't." I said looking at the door.

"pleaseee Amy c'mon I won't look just please let me in" he said. Okay I don't want my brother to know that he's here. I do need a towel to cover myself up.

I looked around and I didn't see my towel anywhere. Shit it must be in my room.

"Uhm shawn can you please bring a towel then?" I said shyly.

"Amy he's literally coming and your towel is on the other side of the room I don't have time!!" He said almost yelling. Shit.

I walked to the door trying to cover my body with my hands and I unlocked the door.

Shawn rushed in, locked the door and stood in front of me. Well this was awkward.

"Thanks.." He said not looking at my body but just my face.

"Uhm you're welcome?" I said more as a question. I probably look like a tomato right now..

"Hey Amy? Are you in there?" Jayden said walking into my room.

"Mmm yeah I am why?" I said looking at Shawn who was smirking at me.

"No alright have you seen Shawn anywhere?" Jayden asked.

"Nope I haven't maybe he's in the backyard?" I said trying to get him out of my room.

Little did he know that Shawn was standing right in front of my naked body.

I heard him walk off and I finally could breathe again.

"Thanks you just saved me.. well us" he said holding my hips. I was still naked and I just wanted him to get out so I could finally get ready.

"Uhm yeah.. can you please go now I Uhm I wanna get ready and put some clothes on." I said still trying to cover up my body.

His hands went from my hips to my waist and eventually his fingers traced my cheeks.

"Can't we finish where we left?" He said looking at my lips.

"What do you mean with that?" I said looking at him still trying to cover myself with my hands.

"Last week when Vik and I stayed over at yours and then we got into a really heated make out session on your couch." He said making me shiver.

"Oh that..." I said quietly.

He didn't say anything and he smashed his lips onto mine. Our lips moved in sync. His lips were sweet like candy and I couldn't get enough of it.

I...

A/N
New chapter ayeee did you like it?😊
Comment and vote if you did!