Chapter 50

Amy's POV:

It's been a few days after the party. I honestly haven't been doing well, I was a mess. I haven't talked to anyone not even to Vik or Cameron. I just wanted to be alone. I felt sick and extremely exhausted from that one phone call. How could he do this to me. Okay I may of pissed him off by the fact that I'm "dating" Cameron but man I never knew he could be this cruel.

It's currently Saturday which means that I only have Sunday until school starts again and I'm not ready. I was actually looking forward to school again because I could finally see my friends again but Shawn is going to be there too and I found out that Maddie goes to the same school as me which makes it even worse.

I haven't seen or talked to Shawn in days and I do miss his company. I miss the old days. The heated and fun days but I need to get him off my mind. He's no good for me. He broke my heart for real this time...

Cameron and Vik and even Gilinsky have called me and texted me asking if I was alright. I didn't reply though which I kinda regret now. They don't deserve to get ignored, they haven't done anything. I especially feel bad for Cameron. He agreed to fake date me and I just haven't said anything since the party. I decided to text him.

Me: hey cam.... I'm sorry for ignoring you. I feel awful and you don't deserve this. I just wanted to let you know that things happened after the party and I'm hurt and it's not because of you at all. Do you have time today? I thought maybe you, Vik, Gilinsky and me could catch up at the beach?

I didn't have to wait long cause 5 minutes later I heard my phone buzz.

Cam: hey it's okay I was just afraid that I did something wrong but I'm glad to hear that it's not because of me. I'm here for you and I would love to catch up. Do you want me to call Gilinsky? I'm pretty sure that Vik is with him so let me handle it!😊

Me: yes please, does 2 pm sound good to you?

Cam: yes it does, see you then Amy x

-

It was 1:30 pm and it takes me about 30 minutes to get to the beach, time to head out. I texted Cameron if he needed a ride and he told me he was going with Gilinsky and Vik. Anna is coming too cause I miss that girl. I would've asked Jayden and Cindy but since they're together I thought it would be better to leave them  alone *wink*.

I got in my car and turned on the radio and I was off.

I passed a lot of supermarkets during the ride and I totally forgot to bring food and drinks so I made a small turn and went to the nearest supermarket which was Target.

I parked my car and texted Cameron that I'm coming a little later than what we planned. He told me it was okay and to be safe. I smiled at his sweet words and headed inside.

I walked down the cookies and sweets aisle and heard a familiar voice.

Oh dear god. It was Shawn and Maddie.

Shawn and I made eye contact and he rolled his eyes looking back at Maddie. What a douche bag.

I grabbed some cookies and sweets and walked down to the soda aisle. I grabbed some Coca Cola, sprite and water and I walked to the pay desk. As I was walking someone bumped into me which caused everything to fall out of my hands.

"Oops sorry, didn't see you there" it was Maddie who gave me an evil smile she walked off with Shawn following her behind laughing his ass off. Woah just woah.

One of the employees helped me to grab all the stuff. I paid and went back to my car and went straight to the beach.

I hope this day will get better...

A/N
Just a quick one, didn't had time... I'll try to upload another chapter tonight but I can't promise you anything!

Hope you like it and thank you for 35K reads💗