Chapter 25

Amy's POV:

I woke up feeling 2 strong arms around me. Shawn. I tried to remember what happened last night.
I remembered that James tried to rape me, then Shawn saved me and took me home and while we were driving I fell asleep on his shoulder.

I was in my bed so I assume that he took me upstairs to my room and he fell asleep too I guess?! I don't mind it though, I felt safe in his arms. Today's Wednesday and we had to go to school first but Vik, Shawn and I all decided to stay home to get some rest after everything that happened last night. It was currently 10 am and I was bored as hell so I decided to annoy Shawn.

I grabbed his arm and took it off of me so I could get on top of him. I started playing with his hair and I traced his face with my fingers a few times. He finally started to wake up but not fully yet. I wanted to make it more interesting so I kissed him all over his face. From his forehead, to his cheeks and eventually his lips.

"Mmm" he mumbled while smiling a bit. I giggled and got off of him.

"Wake up please, I'm bored and I just wanna talk" I said playing with his fingers.

"Can I please sleep for 10 more minutes?" He asked burying his head into his pillow. I didn't respond so instead I slapped his ass really hard.

"Ouch okay okay I'm up damn" he said sitting up. He looked at me and his face went from annoyed to an aww face. His hand traced my jawline and he kissed my forehead.

"Good morning gorgeous" he said smiling.

"Good morning Shawn" I said smiling back.

"How are you now?" Shawn said softly. I shrug my shoulders not really knowing the answer to his question. I mean I got sexually assaulted for god sake. My emotions are all over the place. He saw that I didn't want to talk about it right now so he just brought up another conversation.

"Let's make some breakfast shall we?" He said messing up my hair.

"We shall" I said pushing him out of bed.

I went downstairs with Shawn following me behind and as we were walking I felt a hand slapping my ass.

"SHAWN" I yelled looking behind me.

"Sorry?! You're ass just looks good okay?" He said putting his hands up in defense. I gave him a look and we both started laughing. I missed this.

-

"Okay what do you wanna eat? Pancakes? Scrambled eggs? Cereal?" Shawn asked while looking through the cabinets and fridge.

"Mmm, pancakes and eggs with bacon please" I said looking at him.

"Okay whatever you say fatass" he said. Ouch.

"HEY!!" I said slapping his head.

"I'm sorry baby" he said pecking my lips. What was that for?

I'm glad that Vik and Cameron were still sleeping in one of the guest rooms. Different rooms though Vik has a bf lol.

Shawn picked me up and sat me on the counter. He stood in between my legs and started kissing my jawline and neck. My head fell back and I honestly missed his lips on my skin so extremely much. I lifted up his head so we were looking at each other. I licked my lips and kissed him passionately. Things turned pretty heated after that.

He lifted me up so I was in his arms and he took us to the couch. He laid me down and he hovered on top of me. We kissed for a while until we heard the door unlock. Wtf?

We quickly got off of each other and that's when a familiar face walked in...

A/N
Promised y'all to upload another chapter so here ya go💗🌹