Chapter 4

Amy's POV:

We were walking upstairs and even though I'm drunk as hell, I can still feel my heart pounding like crazy. It could be the alcohol but there for sure is an adrenaline rush in my body.

I looked at our hands which were still laced together and they seem to fit perfectly. It's as if they were made for each other. We finally made it upstairs.

I thought that we were just going to a room or stay in the hallway but nah we didn't go there.

"Shawn where are you taking us?" I giggled. Yup my drunk as self

"That's for me to know and you to find out" he said while winking at me. Gosh he's so sexy when he does that. I mean most people don't find a lazy eye attractive but it suits him pretty damn well.

We finally made it and god damn it was the prettiest view I've ever seen. Besides Shawn's appearance, you know his ass, muscular back. Okay I'll stop but you get the drill.

Shawn brought us to the rooftop of the house and it was such a magical view. The sun disappeared and the sky was fully black filled with millions of stars. It was breathtaking.

I looked over at Shawn and he was already looking at me while blushing a bit. Is this guy blushing right now? Woah that's some new shit. I've never seen him do that but I'm here for it.

I noticed that our hands were still laced together and out of reflex I let go and put my hand on my lap.

"Hey hey don't let go of your hand, I love the feeling of our hands together." Shawn said while grabbing my hand back and locking them again. I blushed so hard that I probably looked like a tomato. I probably already looked like a hot pepper bc of all the alcohol that's in my system but just forget that part.

We just sat there admiring each other. Shawn has always been the bad guy in school and he always plays girls but this feeling that I have right now is weird. It's like he genuinely cares about me. I feel like he is finally showing me his soft side.

All of a sudden I feel his hand caressing my cheek. He runs his thumb over my bottom lip making me look down. He lifts my head up again.

"You're beautiful, you know that right?" He said. I just looked at him trying to figure out what is happening to him. It's not that he likes me or anything. I mean he's a bad boy after all. 

I feel him coming closer to me and our faces were so close to each other that I could feel his breath on my skin again. Fuck I love this feeling.

And before I knew it, his lips met mine. He grabbed me by the back of my head and he laid me down carefully so that he was on top of me. His lips fits perfectly with mine and I loved every minute of it but then I thought about my brother. Shawn is his best friend, this is wrong.

"Shawn you're my brothers best friend, we can't do this." I said to him with a worried look while getting up.

"Amy don't worry about it, it feels right doesn't it?" He asked me. It's wrong but yes it does feel good and I do like him a lot.

"But what if he finds out?" I asked him while panicking.

"shhh he doesn't have to know." He said coming closer to me.

He grabs my face again and before I knew it, his lips were on mine again.

A/N
So they did kiss aaahhhh, I hope y'all like it and if you did then please comment and vote, it would mean the world to me🦋🙈💗