Chapter 44

Amy's POV:

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed and I was confused why I wasn't laying in my own bed in my own house. That's when I remembered what happened yesterday at the restaurant. I remembered walking away and calling Cameron. That's where I must am I right now.

I saw that I was still in my dress from last night and I felt gross. I saw a random white t shirt laying on a chair. I took off my dress and put on the white t shirt. It was big on me luckily.

I looked intonthe room and there was no sight of Cameron whatsoever. I tippy toed downstairs and saw him passed out on the couch. Aww, okay not wtf Amy.

I saw my phone on the table and grabbed it. I unlocked my phone and saw that I had 3 messages from Vik, 1 from Jayden and 8 from Shawn.

I opened Vik's messages first

Vik: Hey girly
Vik: How was your date with Shawn?😏
Vik: idk where tf you are but text me back when you see this

I texted her back saying that I have a lot to tell her and that she can come to mines at 7 pm.Next up I opened Jayden's message and I wasn't really happy what he texted me.

Jayden: I'm out of town for the next week or so, be careful💗

Yeah be careful my ass... I miss my brother and I would've loved to spend time with him especially right now. I have the house to myself I guess.

I decided not to open up Shawn's messages. I don't want to talk to him and I just wanna ignore him as much as possible. He did this to himself after all.

I put my phone gently on the table again not wanting to wake up Cameron. Since Cameron took care of me so well last night I decided to make him breakfast. I know that he likes pancakes with scrambled eggs and bacon in the morning which I also made for Shawn a few times. Okay I need to stop thinking about him seriously..

I grabbed the pancake mix and did my thing. I scrambled some eggs and made the bacon just how he likes them and voila breakfast is served.

I looked over at the couch and saw that he was still sleeping. I walked over to the couch and sat on the ground with the plate in my hand.

"Cam wake up" I said putting my hand into his hair. He smiled with his eyes closed and his eyes finally opened. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

"I made you breakfast" I said holding up the plate to his face.

"Thank you" he said smiling while sitting up. I gave him the plate and just watched him eat.

"So are you finally gonna tell me what exactly happened last night?" He said stuffing his mouth full with one of the pancakes. I took a deep breath and nodded.

I told him the whole story and there were some tears involved of course. Cam didn't say anything and he just hugged me. He hugged me so tight that I couldn't help but climb onto his lap. We embraced each other for a while and we let go.
We both stared at each other. His eyes drove off to my lips and mines to his and before I knew it our lips touched.

A/N
Ufffffffff Shawn's not going to like this🙈😫 I hope you liked it❤️ stay tuned for tomorrow! I'm trying to upload 2 chapters again!

Vote if you liked it.