Chapter 93

Amy's POV:

It's been one week ago since I gave birth to two healthy and beautiful little human beings. Skylar & Mason Mendes. I never really understood why parents said that the first week is the most tiring and frustrating week of all until I got babies myself. Well honeys let me tell you this. I have never been this exhausted in my entire life. Not even school can beat this. They keep waking Shawn and I up every single night at around 3 or 4 in the morning to get fed so yes it gets tiring but we love to be around our little ones.

Not only taking care of our babies was tiring but also settling in into our new home here in Toronto was quite the experience if I do say so myself. We did the last finishing touches earlier this week and poof it was done. I was a little nervous on how it would turn out but now that everything I done and the babies are here, I couldn't be happier to be with the love of my life and my two little angels in one place. It really feels like a young family now. Nobody can tear us apart anymore. Hopefully *fingers crossed*

It was Wednesday now and I decided to wake up a little earlier than I usually do so I could do some homeschool work before the little ones would wake up. Once that was done I decided to be the good and sweet girlfriend I am, I made some breakfast for my man since he has been an absolute sweetheart towards me and his babies. Ive been observing him for the past week now and all I gotta say is that he's an amazing dad.

The way he holds them in his arms is the cutest thing and it's so full of passion and love, the way he gently tickles them making them laugh is too cute and the way he kisses them is seriously to die for. It makes me question why he was so scared to have babies cause he's doing an amazing job.

I snapped out of my thoughts and placed the scrambled eggs, bacon and waffles onto the plate while dripping a little bit of maple syrup on top of the freshly made blueberry waffles. I grabbed a glass and poured some orange juice in it and placed all of it on a little tray. I randomly placed some beautiful red roses on the tray as finishing touch and was ready to wake up my sleepy man upstairs.

''lets do this'' I smiled to myself as I carefully picked up the tray with both my hands. I slowly made my way upstairs and quietly looked around the corner only to see shawn laying on the bed with Skylar on top of his chest and Mason next to him holding his pinky finger. My fucking heart oh my-

I smiled brightly and just admired these three gorgeous human beings. Shawns left hand was on top of Skylar's tiny back and his other hand was holding Mason close to him. It was the cutest thing ever. Both Skylar and Mason look a lot like Shawn. They both got those beautiful an full eyebrows, his plump lips, his dark hair and his gorgeous brown eyes. I mean they kinda look like me too but you can definitely tell that it's a little Mendes and I'm not complaining. They got the good genes from their daddy.

I soon came back to reality and walked towards our bed. I placed the tray on top of the soft sheets and walked towards Shawns side. I gently pressed my lips against his forehead and kissed it multiple times making him slowly wake up.

''We shared tons of kisses before but this must be my favorite kind of kiss. So sweet and gentle and the perfect way to wake up'' he said smiling as he closed his eyes again making me giggle a bit.

''How are you feeling today bubba?'' I asked him as I quickly kissed Skylars and Masons head before facing him again. His eyes were fully opened now and he stared at me with a smile on his face making me confused.

''What's up with that goofy smile of yours?'' I asked him as I traced his eyebrows.

''you're just so god damn beautiful'' he said making me widen my eyes.