Chapter 7

Amy's POV:

We were driving in silence and it wasn't a awkward silence as what I expected, it was actually a comfortable silence. We listened to some music and that's when Shawn decided to speak up again.

"You should be punished" Shawn said all of a sudden.

"Punished for what? I haven't done anything" I asked him confused.

"Yes you did, you pushed me into the water and left, you're mine remember?" He said. Wtf since when?

I didn't know what to say so I just stayed silent the whole ride till we reached the supermarket.

"Okay so we need milk, cere-" I got interrupted by Shawn throwing a cereal pack at my head. Ouch

"Got it" he said while smirking. What was that smirk about?

"Thanks but was it really necessary to throw that thing at my head? It hurts like a bitch" I said while rubbing my head.

"You're such a cry baby" he said while grabbing my waist so I was in front of him.

His grip got more firm which caused my body to bump against his. We just looked at each other. His hazel brown eyes turned dark. I saw the lust in his eyes as if he wanted to rip off my clothes again.

I just wanted to kiss him right there. He's like a drug, morphine. I couldn't get enough of him. Whenever he touches me I get this weird feeling in my stomach, butterflies yes that's what it is. I've never had them before but this boy, woah he's something else and I needed more.

I noticed that we were still staring at each other so I broke the silence not wanting to make a scene.

"I think we should carry on with grocery shopping" I said to him while showing him the shopping list that my brother made. Who even does that anymore.

"Okay" he replied blankly against my lips that were almost touching.

We let go and I immediately looked around to see if people were staring at us and luckily no one did. Phew

Shawn and I finally finished the entire shopping list. We paid and went back to my car. Shawn wanted to drive again so I didn't bother to go in discussing with him. I don't want any drama with him.

We were driving for a few minutes and that's when I felt a big hand on my left thigh. Shawn's hand.

I looked at it and I'm not gonna lie, it felt nice against my skin so I left it like that. During the ride I felt him squeeze my thigh a few times. It was as if he wanted to make sure his hand was still there. I liked it.

He looked at me a few times.

"Why are you constantly looking at me?" I asked him curious.

"I really meant what I said last night on that rooftop, you really are beautiful" he said. Which caused me to blush instantly.

"Thank you, no one has ever said that to me. Well not a guy at least" I mumbled looking down.

"I'm glad that I could be your first" he said while giving me a quick smile and squeezing my thigh once again. I smiled back.

For the rest of the ride I just admired his side view. He really is good looking. He knew that I was looking at him but he didn't say a word, he just smiled instead which caused me to smile back.

We finally got home and shawn looked at me real quick and then took his hand off of my thigh and opened the door and as I was about to open my door, he came and did it for me. What a gentleman.

I smiled and him and he smiled back and we went back inside. Ready to feed the tigers lol

A/N
So I know I uploaded chapter 6 today but I just couldn't resist it so here's a new chapter and I think this chapter is pretty damn cute, what do y'all think? Let me know! If you liked it then please vote it would mean the world to me🦋💗