Chapter 3

Amy's POV:

It's currently 8 pm and the party starts at 9 pm. Vik and I decided to finally get ready bc we both wanted to look hot for the party.

Vik wanted to look hot asf for Jack and I just wanted to look decent, ahhh who am I kidding. No I wanted to look hot for Shawn. Shawn is going to be there and I want to impress him.

Vik is wearing a tight nude dress with high nude heels bc she wants to impress jack with her perfect body. I'm not gonna lie though but geez my best friend looks good as hell.

And I'm wearing something similar bc we both have the same taste. I'm wearing a tight red dress with nude high heels as well. I hope I will impress Shawn with this.

I mean, I've always been insecure about my body but man I do look kinda hot in this dress woahh.

Vik and I both looked at each other.

"ZAYYYYUUUUUM WE LOOK GOOD" we both said at the same time while laughing a bit.

"You ready to get wasted? Vik asked me.

"Fuck yes!" I said to her

Let's get this party started.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

We finally arrived at the party and oh boy it was indeed huge.

We entered the house and there was a smell of sweaty people, alcohol and drugs. Just fucking great.

"Amy c'mon we're getting a drink" Vik told me. I nodded.

She handed me a red cup and poured some alcohol in it. I usually don't drink but why the fuck not? It's a party anyway.

1 cup went to 2 cups and 2 to 4 and yeah you get the drill. I eventually had about 10 cups and I was drunk as hell.

I was looking for Vik only to see her sucking off jacks face. Eww pda gotta love it.

I was getting more drunk by the minute and I really really wanted to dance so I just went straight to the dance floor.

I was swaying my hips and I even twerked with girls I don't even know. As I was still dancing I felt two big hands grabbing my waist from behind.

"You look fucking sexy" a familiar voice said. I turned around only to see Shawn standing there looking better than ever.

I didn't hesitate one second and I soon had my hands behind his neck as I started dancing with him. Our faces were so close to each other that I could feel his warm breath on my skin. It sent chills down my spine.

My brother was here too but I was too drunk to give a damn.

So I wanted to make things it even more interesting. I started grinding on him. He pulls me closer to him and his hands eventually went from my waist to my ass. Gosh I love this feeling.

We danced for a little bit more till Shawn decided to speak up.

"Babygirl wanna go upstairs?" Shawn asked me. I just simply nodded.

He looks through the crowd probably to see if my brother is somewhere I guess. He didn't saw my brother and he immediately grabbed my hands and we went upstairs.

A/N
What will happen😂😏? Will they kiss who knows. I hope yall like this one, if you did then please comment and vote💕 should I update tomorrow? Let me know

Also this one isn't good at all but I wanted to post so forgive me haha