Chapter 51

Amy's POV:

After a 10 minute ride I finally made it to the beach. I grabbed my stuff and dialed Cameron's number. He picked up and I told him I was on my way.

"AMYYYY!" Vik yelled running towards me and hugging me.

"Hey Vik, missed ya" I said walking towards the rest.

"Hey guys!" I said sitting down next to Cameron. They all greeted me back.

"Oh my god, you brought food. Give me" jack said. I laughed at his reaction and gave him the food. We talked for a while and just enjoyed the view.

"C'mon let's get into the water" I said standing making them look at me.

"I'm down" Vik said standing up as well. We both looked at Cameron jack and Anna and they all nodded their heads no. Party poopers.

-

"I saw Shawn today.."

"Wait what. Where?" Vik asked throwing a rock into the water.

"I went to the supermarket to buy some snacks for today and there he was standing with the one and only Maddie" I said rolling my eyes.

"Wait Maddie as in the chick from the mall?" I nodded.

"When I went to pay for my food Maddie bumped into me on purpose and Shawn laughed and they walked off"

"I swear to god I will chop off his dick if he doesn't stop doing this" Vik said.

"Speaking of Shawn right now" Vik said pointing right in front of us.

He's here and he's with Maddie. Shocker.

We watched their every movement. I can't stand that Maddie girl. She acts like she's everything and she only wants Shawn for his looks, trust me. They sat down on the blanket and gave each other kisses. It looked like Shawn didn't liked it though. He wasn't really there it was as if he zoomed out for a while.

"C'mon let's get back, I'm hungry" Vik said rubbing her belly. I laughed and grabbed her hand.

When we reached the surface again Shawn's eyes immediately looked at me. He gave me a death glare and grabbed Maddie's waist and kissed her. I know he's doing this just to get me upset and it's working.

Vik saw the whole thing "c'mon let's go, don't let this dude ruin your day okay?"
I love her.

We got back to the guys and Anna and we played some games and we talked a lot. I had fun, I gotta admit that. I didn't even really look at Shawn and Maddie which is a good thing.

We were playing a card game when all of a sudden I heard someone say 'slut'. I looked behind me and saw Maddie and Shawn laughing and walking away hand in hand.

"What was that all about?" Anna asked me. I shrugged and played with my fingers.

"Hey Amy can you please come for a second?" Cameron said. I stood up and walked along with him.

"what exactly are we doing?" I said looking at him.

"You'll see"

We walked for a little longer and I had no clue where we were. We eventually were on a different part of the beach and that's when I saw Shawn and Maddie walking.

"How did you know they were going to be here?" I said amazed.

"Doesn't matter right now, let's get into the water and pretend to be all in love and shit" he said chuckling making me smile. I grabbed his hand and we got into the water and that caught Shawn's and Maddie's attention. Great.

"On a count from 1 to 3 you're gonna jump in my arms and kiss me okay?"

"One" he began

"Two"

"Tree" we both said.

I jumped in his arms and kissed him. It was a long kiss and it definitely caught Shawn's attention even more.

Our lips separated "did he see it?" I said

"Oh heck yeah he did"

I smiled and I don't know why but I had the urge to kiss him again. I didn't think twice and kissed him again this time a little rough. He was surprised but didn't turn me down.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to kiss you again" I said shyly. I saw Cameron smiling

"I don't mind that at all" he said pecking my nose.

It's not that I have actual feelings for him because we both know we only date each other just to make Shawn jealous but I guess I just wanted to kiss someone. I don't regret it though but I hope Cameron won't get feelings for me. As much as I like him as a friend, I don't want him to get hurt and especially not by me.

"Let's get back to the others okay?" He nodded.

A/N
It's bad I know. I don't really have inspiration anymore so if you guys have any ideas or suggestions please let me know!
Thank you for 39K reads❤️