Chapter 12

Amy's POV:

Today's Saturday and you're probably wondering, what the hell amy what did you do last night? Well after Vik left I watched Netflix the entire day and I went to bed at like 12.

Anyway today's planning is to go shopping bc I'm in need of new clothes ASAP. I took a shower and went straight to my closet. I picked out some skinny jeans, a crop top and I put on some white Nike's. After I was done changing, I went to the bathroom and did my makeup.

"Hey Jayd- oh hey? Cindy what are you doing here?" I asked her with a confused look. What the hell? How did she know that I was going shopping?

When Cindy saw me her face turned pale as if she seen a ghost. Okay what is going on?

"Are you okay?" I asked her still confused as hell.

"Yeah uhm sorry I had to pick something up. I was about to go" she said unsure. Is she lying right now?

" Bab- Amy, hey... what's up oh and hey Cindy haven't seen you in while " he said looking kinda shocked. Was he about to say babe? Wtf.

"Uhm... anyway idk what you're gonna do but I'm going to mall" I said. I walked back inside, grabbed my keys and went straight to my car. I stepped in and I just sat there for a minute. Staring at nothing.

Is my brother seeing one of my friends? No it can't be. I shrugged it off and drove to the mall finally.

-

"That will be $90, please." Holy shit 90 dollars for a fucking bra, that's hella expensive but it was pretty damn cute so it's worth the money I guess. No it isn't.

I paid and went out of the store. I was pretty hungry bc I didn't had breakfast this morning. Dumbass.
I looked at my phone and saw that it was 12:30 pm. I had two options or I could go back home and eat there with my annoying brother or I stay here and grab something to eat. I didn't even had to think about this and I went straight to the subway.

After a few minutes I got my food and I just walked through the mall eating my subway. As I was walking I saw a familiar body standing there with his back towards me hand in hand with a really pretty girl. Is that Shawn I thought to myself naah it can't be Shawn, he would never do such thing to me. But my hopes soon fade away when I saw the boy's face. Shawn. My heart sank when I saw him. Was he messing with this girl all this time? Did I mean nothing to him?

I noticed that I was staring at them and I was crying. Why the hell was I crying it's not like we were together. I couldn't stand him any longer, I need to get away. I wanted to go to a few more stores before all of this happened but all I wanna do right now is go home and cry a river.

On the way home I started thinking about how super sweet and amazing he was towards me. I don't get it. Why would he do something like that? He first makes me feel like I was his and that he cares about me and then he goes on to another girl. Was I just a quick little getaway?

I got home and I didn't want to anything for the rest of the day. All I wanted to do was cry my eyes out over a boy who broke my heart.

A/N
I bet y'all didn't see that one coming😂🙈 hope y'all like it. What should happen next?
(It's not the best either but oh well"

Comment and vote🌹