Chapter 70

Anonymous POV:

And there she was. She was walking on the side of the road and I took my shot. I gave full speed and when I was about to hit her she backed up and I drove away fast so she couldn't see who I was.

"Damnit that was so close!" I said punching the steering wheel.

I will get her.

-

Amy's POV:

Who the hell was that? Why did he tried to hit me?

I quickly ran home and got inside my house seeing Cindy and Jayden cuddled up on the couch.

"Oh hey am-" before he could finish I broke down in tears. I don't know why but I just felt scared. I mean someone basically tried to kill me so heck yeah I was scared.

"Woah woah what's wrong?" Jayden said coming towards me and engulfing me in a hug. Cindy stood behind me and put her hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me as well. We stayed there for a while and I finally calmed down.

"Now tell me what happened" Jayden said grabbing my hand while we walked over to the couch. We all sat down and I took a deep breath.

"Okay so you know that I went hiking right?" They nodded.

"As I was about to walk back home a car came towards me with full speed and almost hit me."

"I luckily still had space left to get as far away from the car but it was close" I said with a shaky voice.

"Holy shit" they said in unison.

"Did you see the person who was driving?" Jayden immediately asked. I shook my head and he was frustrated. I could see it. He sat back down and hugged me so tight. It was that kinda hug that we always used to do whenever someone bad happened to us. It was a comforting hug and I missed my brother. Even though he's a dick for not letting me see Shawn which I still secretly do but that's not the point, he's still my brother and I love him.

"Anyway I'm doing fine now" I assured them. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I'm tired. I need to get up early tomorrow since I have school and it's my birthday tomorrow. I need to get a good night rest.

"I'm going to bed okay?" They nodded and said their good nights and I headed to my bathroom. I took off my makeup and did my skincare routine and I brushed my teeth. I took of my clothes and put on one of Shawn's big white t-shirts and laid down.

I picked up my phone for, my nightstand and I texted Shawn.

Me: okay don't freak out now but I went hiking not so long ago you probably already knew that since I sent you a Snapchat but anyway as I was about to walk away, a car approached me with full speed and almost hit me.

Shawn: WHAT?! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Who was it? That's it I'm coming over and i don't care what Jayden will say.

Me: I'm fine Shawn. Don't worry. I'm okay really! And to answer your question about who it was, I can't. I didn't see who it was...

Shawn: I'm coming over anyway. I can't let you alone now, I wanna be with my girl right now. Unlock your window in 5!

-

Indeef 5 minutes later Shawn was in my room.

"Oh my god I'm so happy that you're okay" he whispered hugging me tight. I closed my eyes enjoying this moment. Thank god I'm still alive. This could've ended up really bad and I'd rather not wanna be in the hospital on my birthday. I backed up and put my hands on his rosy cheeks.

"I'm happy that you're here, I missed you" I whispered not wanting Cindy and Jayden to hear that I was talking to someone. He mouthed a "I miss you too" and I gave him a slow but passionate kiss.

"My god I missed those lips" Shawn said making me giggle. He took of his jacket and shoes and got in bed.

"Come here" he said patting the spot next to him. I climbed onto the bed and sat next to him putting my head on his shoulder.

"Let's forget about what happened earlier and think about something completely different." He said.

"I can't believe that you're going to be 18 tomorrow" he said. Honestly me neither. Like 18 is a big number on my god. I'm getting old man.

"Yeah me neither" I yawned. I felt my eyelids getting heavier and before I knew it my eyes closed and I was asleep.

A/N
Comment who you think was trying to hit Amy!
Tomorrow you will find out what's gonna happen on Amy's birthday! I'm sorry for not updating yesterday, I was tired and I didn't had any inspiration.

Vote if you liked.

Word count: 830