Chapter 17

Amy's POV:

Shawn stayed for a couple of hours until I fell asleep in his arms. He lifted me up and brought me to my room. Little did he know that I was half asleep so I still knew what he was doing. He placed me gently onto my bed. He put the blankets on top of me  giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Sweet dreams beautiful" he said while kissing my forehead one last time and as he was about to walk out of my room I grabbed his hand.

"Please stay with me" I mumbled with my eyes still closed. Even though I had my eyes closed I knew that he was looking at me.

"Are u sure? I can sleep on the couch if you want me to" he said. I pulled him closer to me.

"Please sleep with me" I said tired. He walked to the other side of my bed and laid down next to me. He pulled me closer to him so he could hold me tighter. My head was on his chest and I could hear his heart beat so fast, it was like a rollercoaster that's how fast it went. Was he nervous to have me in his arms? I liked it though. I liked the affection that I have on him. His grip got tighter and our eyes got heavier and before we knew it we were fast asleep in each other's arm.

-

I woke up feeling strong arms around my torso. I looked to my side and saw Shawn still fast asleep. He looked so cuddly and so freaking cute. I just wanted to kiss him but I didn't want to wake him up. I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand and checked the time.

Tuesday, 10:14 am. Wait what?! TUESDAY? We have school today! And we were supposed to be at school at 8 fuck.

"Shawn, wake up we need to go to school" I yelled getting out of his grip.

"Just please 10 more minutes" he mumbled while closing his eyes again. I grabbed my pillow and threw it at him.

"No shawn please, we need to go to sch-" he caught me off by kissing me on the lips. It was such a passionate kiss that I wanted more. I got on top of him so both my legs were next to his sides.

He grabbed me by the back of my head gently laying me down so that he was on top of me. He started kissing my neck and he slowly went to my breast down to my belly and lastly my thighs.

He went back to my lips and he licked the bottom of my lips asking me for permission. I refused and he squeezed my sides making me open my mouth a bit so he could eventually explore my mouth with his tongue. We both smiled. I liked it, I liked a fucking lot. (A/N I'm so bad at writing this don't judge me)

I totally forgot about school. Shit.

"Shawn" I said while pecking his lips one more time.

"We need to go to school" I said while playing with his hair.

"Let's ditch school for today okay? I wanna spend some quality time with you" he said kissing me one last time before getting up.

I thought about it for a second and nodded. I mean c'mon I've never ditched school in my life so this would be the perfect time to do it. I wanna be here with Shawn and only him. Gosh I'm getting too attached to him.

A/N
Thank you for reading my story it truly means the world to me💗🙈how many times do you guys want me to past a day? Let me know! If you liked it then don't forget to comment and vote🦋