Chapter 47

Amy's POV:

*4 days later*

Just a little update on what happened for the past few days. So these past 4 days have been really hectic.
Cameron and I have been fake dating for 4 days now and it's going pretty well actually. I haven't heard from Shawn in a while but what I did hear was that he found out about us and he's pissed. Yes cam and I did announce that we were dating and surprisingly Jayden didn't mind.

I knew that Jayden always liked Cameron better than Shawn since Cameron is seen as a 'good kid' and Shawn as a 'fuck boy' so that's probably the reason why Jayden accepts us as a couple. Little did he know that it's just to make Shawn jealous.

Today's Thursday and we're getting closer to going back to school.. ughh.

"Hey Amy" Jayden said walking downstairs. Oh yes I forgot to tell you that Jayden came back earlier than I expected. Some things didn't go as planned and he went home. I'm curious what happened but he won't tell me so I won't bother him anymore. The only thing he did tell me was that it had nothing to do with the persons who he was with so that's a good thing.

"Yes?" I said looking up from my phone.

"So since you're dating one of my friends, I wanna tell you something" he said playing with his fingers. He always does that when he's nervous but I have the feeling that I already know this "something" that he wants to talk about. I motioned for him to go on.

"Okay so please don't get mad but I've been seeing one of your friends..." he said looking down waiting for my answer.

"I know" I said making him look up in complete shock. He was so in shock that he couldn't even say anything. He just stared at me in confusion.

"I know that you're seeing Cindy, I've known it for a while now and I'm absolute not mad at you"

"You guys genuinely seem happy together and as long as you're happy then I'm happy too" I said looking at him. He didn't say a word back and immediately hugged me.

"Now go send Cindy a goodmorning text" I said winking at him causing him to laugh.

-

So basically Vik knew about Shawn and I obviously and I haven't told her what happened and why I was dating Cameron all of a sudden. Vik was so busy the last couple of days with her boyfriend and other stuff that we haven't had time to discuss about this. She would've came a few days ago but she cancelled... She finally had time today and she's coming in a few minutes.

As of now, I was just scrolling through Instagram when I got a message.

Cam: one of my friends is throwing a huge party and I've heard Shawn is going to be there.. you down?😏

This would be the perfect opportunity to make Shawn jealous. I smiled to myself and immediately texted him back.

Me: hell yeah! Should I dress sexy?😏

Cam: definitely 😫😍

Tonight is going to be crazy and there will me a lot of drama involved.

-

Finally the doorbell rang and I opened the door revealing Vik. We hugged each other and sat down.
Vik didn't say anything so I guess this was her hint for me to tell my story.

"Okay so you remember our date right?" She nodded.

"Okay so it went all perfect and I had a lot of fun and I needed to go to the restroom. When I got back I saw that girl from the mall incident sitting on my spot almost touching Shawn's lips" I said, I looked at Vik who looked mad as hell.

"To cut a long story short, I ran away and called Cameron to pick me up."

"I spent the night at his place and things got pretty heated. Shawn eventually found out I was at his and kicked the door open.."

"They got into a huge fight, there was blood everywhere and that's when I got in between them and Shawn hit me in my face." I said looking at Vik. She looked as if she was ready to murder someone. Before she could yell I cut her off and told her that that was the reason why I'm dating Cameron. To make him feel jealous.

"So you're fake dating cam?" She asked. I nodded and she had an evil smile.

"I mean...  I knew you were smart but damn girl this proves it all" she said laughing.

"So are u down to come to a party with me and cam? Shawn is going to be there and I wanna see his face" I said with an evil smile.

"Yes I am fucking down but can I bring Gilinsky?" I nodded.

Let's get this drama started shall we.

A/N
It's not good but at least I got something right? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 30K READS IN LESS THAN A MONTH! THATS INSANE WOAH THANK YOU I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART❤️