Chapter 75

Shawn's POV:

It was Saturday night which means that tonight will be the night that I will sign to Island Records and I'm super nervous but really excited. I'm finally gonna do what I've always wanted to do and that is to perform in front of thousands of people. Well at least start of with a few hundred for now.

"Babyyyyyy"

"Give me a kisssss" Amy whined from the other room. I walked up to her and bend down and gave her a kiss.

"Another one" I kissed her again.

"Another one?" I laughed at how needy she was and kissed her again but a little longer.

"Mmm thank you" she smiled with her eyes closed. I messed up hair and she slapped my ass as I walked away.

"Really?" I turned around grabbing a pillow of the bed and smacking her in the face with it. She giggled and blew me a kiss.

"I'm sorry but that ass tho!" She smiled looking at my ass.

"My ass isn't that big shut up" I said blushing a bit.

"No wonder why you're last names called mendASS" she laughed. MendASS really? This girl... I walked away making Amy think that I actually went away but instead I turned around and jumped right on top of her causing her to groan.

"Really?"

"Yeah you shouldn't of made fun of my ass like that" I said kissing her cheek. We stayed like that for a while and I admired her again. I attend to do that a lot. I just stare at her for god knows how long. She's just so damn beautiful. I've noticed that she covered her freckles with that stuff, concealer I believe and don't get me wrong, I like it when she wears makeup but I'd rather see her without any or at least not that she covers up her beautiful tiny freckles.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I saw Amy's beauty bag on the sink and opened it. I grabbed the makeup wipes and took one out walking back towards Amy. I sat on top of her not trying to put all my weight on her since I'm way too heavy for her and I grabbed her face. I started wiping her makeup off and she looked confused.

"Why are you taking off my makeup? We still need to go out to sign your contract."

"I don't wanna look like a zombie babe" she said making me stop.

"Babe.."

"You're beautiful with or without makeup but please don't ever cover those beautiful freckles" I said holding both sides of her cheeks. She looked at me in an aww and kissed my lips making us both smile.

"You ready to sign that contract?" Amy said changing the subject. I bit my lip and looked down making Amy to pull my chin up again with her index finger.

"I know that you're nervous and if you really don't want it then you still have the chance to back out but trust me babe.."

"I know that you want this and so do you!" She said winking at me. She's right. I'm just really nervous and I feel like I'm gonna faint but that won't stop me from signing that contract. I'm excited for this new chapter in my life and I'm glad that Amy's part of it.

"Okay we gotta go" Amy said grabbing her stuff and concealer. I pulled her back and grabbed the concealer out of her hand.

"That's not coming with us" I said throwing it onto our bed. I faced her again, pecked her lips and dragged her with me.

-

We first are going out for dinner with Andrew and a few other people and then we will go somewhere else private and that's where I will sign my contract with island records.

The restaurant where we will be eating was a little further away from our hotel so we had to walk for about 20 minutes. We could take a cab but Amy and I decided to walk so we could explore the resort for a bit.

"Isn't this beautiful?" Amy blurred out staring at the sunset. It is beautiful but I'd honestly rather look at her than at the sunset. I know it may sound cheesy but she's just perfect for me. She has everything I want in a girl. She's the one.

I stayed quiet and enjoyed this moment with her. After a few minutes it was time to go and we took off to the restaurant.

A/N
Sorry for not updating, my headaches are killing me and I constantly feel like I'm gonna faint but oh well anyway I hope you guys like it xx it's not that good but fuck it.

Vote if you liked:

Word count: 801