Chapter 11

Amy's POV:

He came closer and closer and he pushed me onto my bed.

"Wanna do it again?" Shawn asked licking his lips a few times. Before I could answer Vik opened the door.

"Do what again?" She asked with her eyes wide open. I noticed that Shawn was still hovering above me so I slipped away from him and stood up.

"No no nothing Vik, what are you doing here? I thought you wer-"

"Cut the bullshit Amy, tell me what's going on right now" she asked me annoyed. I looked over to Shawn and I knew that I wouldn't get away with this anyway.

"Okay okay, just come and I'll tell you outside" I told her. Vik walked out of the door and I took one more glance at Shawn who was pretty in shock probably bc he doesn't want Vik to tell it to Gilinsky, who eventually will tell my brother.
I mean I don't blame him bc I was in the same state as him.

I walked downstairs and went straight to my backyard seeing Vik smoking a cigarette. She does that when she's frustrated.

"Hey.." I mumbled. Vik looked at me and I knew that she was looking for answers. I knew that I eventually had to tell her about me and Shawn.

"Okay so I haven't really been honest with you lately" I said quietly not looking at her. It went silent for a few seconds and that's when Vik spoke up.

"You're messing with Shawn aren't you?" She asked me looking straight into my eyes. I nodded. I just didn't understand why she would get so upset about this like she was the one who was excited about Shawn and I doing stuff with each other.

"I thought you would be exc-"

"I'm more than excited oh my god!!8" she started yelling really loud. Didn't saw that one coming.

"I just wished that you told me earlier but we can't turn back time now can we" She said smiling and pushing me a little bit. I just laughed and I knew that this wasn't everything. I still needed to tell her about that one night.

"Eh Vik, I still haven't told you everything" I said looking at her. She stayed quiet mentioning for me to go on with what I wanted to say.

"Remember that one night when Johnson and Gilinsky threw a party?" She nodded.

"And do you remember that we went home and that we put on our pjyamas and took our makeup off?" She nodded again knowing exactly what I was talking about.

"Well about an hour later Shawn came into our room and he took me with him to one of the guest rooms and that's when he uhm.." I mumbled unsure if I wanted to say it or not.

"He did what Amy, tell me" she said now holding my hands.

"We has a heated makeout session and he uhm... kind of did things to me, not as in sex but you know what...?!" I said looking down embarrassed. I looked up again and I saw that Vick's mouth was fully open, shocked by what I just told her.

"Omg Amy who would've thought you were that kinda girl" she said smirking.

I told her all of the things that happened between Shawn and I after that night. Our conversation got interrupted by a text from Gilinsky saying that she should get packed bc he was going to pick her up. I was confused but then I remembered that they would go away for the weekend. How romantic.

We hugged and she left. How am I gonna survive this weekend without her...

A/N
This was a quick one, hope y'all still like it! Thank you guys so much for 850 reads🌹🙈 comment and vote