Chapter 84

Amy's POV:

"Noah where are we going?" I said while holding onto him not wanting to fall.

"Youll see" he whispered in my ear. I got chills everywhere and tried to keep it cool which obviously already fails since he noticed that I got goosebumps everywhere. We walked for a little while and stopped.

"Okay we're here, I'm taking your blindfold off right now okay? I nodded and he slowly took off the blindfold. I opened my eyes and the view was amazing. We were in the woods that had a clear view on a little lake that was in front of us.

"Oh my gosh this is so cute but you're not gonna kill me are you?" I asked a little worried.

"No of course not you dummy" he said laughing pinching my cheeks. I blushed and he grabbed a huge picnic sheet and laid it onto the ground. We sat down and looked at each other and smiled.

"Have i told you that you look beautiful today?" He said touching my bottom lip with his thumb. I shook my head no and he chuckled.

"Well you look absolutely beautiful today, you always do"  I'm pretty sure that I was as red as a fucking tomato.

"Thank you" I said looking down. For the entire day we read books that we brought with us. I gave him my book and he gave me his book and we just read. It was nice. It was relaxing. Especially now since I'm pregnant. I can't use stress right now. It's not good for the baby nor for me. It actually really helped me to clear my mind for a bit. Shawn free. That feeling soon all ended when I got a call from Shawn. Right now? Really?

"Who's that?" Noah sakes putting down his book. I looked down debating whether I should tell him that it's Shawn who's calling me or if should lie about it and tell him that it's Vik. I decided to go with Vik cause if I told him that it was Shawn he would ask me why he called me and I most likely have to tell him about my pregnancy.

"Oh it's just Vik my best friend. Do you mind?" I said putting on a fake smile trying to hide the anxious look.

"No no go talk to her I won't be leaving any time soon" he smiled. I got up and walked a little further away so that he won't hear me. I looked at my phone and saw that the phone call ended. I called him back and he picked up right away.

"Shawn what do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"I- I wanna see you. Please" he begged. What the hell. Why does he wanna see me? Didn't I make it clear that it was over? Doesn't he get the hint that I'm heartbroken? He crushed me with his harsh words.

"Why do you wanna see me shawn? Aren't you busy with work and banging other chicks huh?" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek. Yes I'm hurt over the fact that he's doing it with other girls. That's should've been me if all of this never happened. The pregnancy was the main reason why our relationship ended. I wish he would support me throughout this journey. I wish he would come with me to the doctors to see how the baby's developing and hear the baby's heart. I wish he was there to hold me when I'm sad or when anxiety is taking over me. I wish that he would tell me that everything is going to be okay and that will stay with me no matter what happens.

"Please just come to my condo at around 10 pm" he said. I could hear the nervousness in his voice. I sighed.

"Please Amy.." he said with a crack in his voice. Should I go? I looked back at Noah and saw him still peacefully reading his book.

"Okay but you got one chance to tell me your story" I finally said ending the phone call. I walked back with a million thoughts in my head. Will he tell me that he's willing to take care of the baby? Will he fight for our relationship?

"Amy hello?" Noah said making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Huh what?"

"I asked how it went" he chuckled.

"Oh yeah it was good. She's doing fine" I fake smiled sitting back down.

Please don't let me down tonight shawn.

A/N
I'm so sorry for not updating in a few days. I'm doing this new series on my Instagram and it's called "my best friend" and I have to write something new every single day and it's hella hard. Also I got so much to do since I'm a student now so yeah. Anyway I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. I rushed it a bit since I don't got much time.

Vote if you liked!

Word count: 834