Chapter 26

Amy's POV:

We quickly got off of each other and that's when a familiar face walked in..

It was my brother Jayden who I haven't seen in a while damn.

"Heyyy..." he said walking in looking weird at us. Fuck.

"Hey" Shawn and I both said at the same time. Jayden looked at us suspicious.

"What are you doing here bro" he said giving Shawn a bro hug. What about me huh cough cough.

"I uhm I had to pick something up and I thought it was at your place but it wasn't so yeah" Shawn said awkwardly scratching his neck. Jayden looked at Shawn then at me and he did that a few times.

"Mmm yeah whatever" he said laughing and walking towards the kitchen. What the hell was that?

"Why are there two plates when you're the only one who's here Amy? He said eating a piece of bacon.

"Oh yeah she-" "Vik is here so I thought I would make breakfast for her" I said cutting shawn off before he could say anything stupid.

"Ohh alright then I'm going upstairs to play Fortnite, wanna come Shawn? He said making his way towards the stairs.

Shawn looked at me and I nodded. He should spend some time with my brother. Jayden walked upstairs and Shawn followed him. He was almost upstairs and then he tippy toed off the stairs and gave me a quick peck.

"We will finish that later baby" he said pointing at the couch where we had a heated make out session not even 10 minutes ago. I instantly blushed and pushed him towards the stairs again. Oh this boy.

-

I was cleaning the dishes when all of a sudden Vik showed up.

"BOOOO"

"Jesus Christ Vik seriously?" I said holding my chest.

"Oops sorry" she said laughing. Why am I friends with her again? Oh yeah cause she's as weird as you that's why.

"What was that all about" she said mentioning the little brother incident earlier.

"How'd you know that?" I asked her placing my hands on the counter.

"Dude I was already awake, I saw everything. Literally everything" she said laughing.

"Wait so you.. you saw" "yup I saw the heated make out session between you and Shawn too" she said smirking again. This girl smirks a lot man.

"I honestly don't know what's going on between us" I said looking down. Do I want to be in a relationship with him? Yes but I'm afraid that he will hurt me again..

-

Shawn's POV:

Pfff that was close man. If he came in earlier than Amy and I would've been screwed.
I wanna tell him that I have feelings for Amy but, wait did I just really say feelings? Do I have feelings for her? I mean I obviously like her but... I honestly don't know anymore.

I'm afraid to catch feelings for her. I'm the type of guy who hooks up and stuff and I'm most definitely not the type of guy who dates. But we'll see what the future has in store for us.

"Sooo what was that all about with you and Amy? Jayden said looking at me folding his arms.

Oh shit..

A/N
This is just a filler and I needed to post something real quick since it's 2:25 am here

Comment and vote if you liked it❤️