Chapter 88

Shawn's POV:

When I reached her place, butterflies filled my stomach. They never even left in the first place. Amy has always been my number one and I hate the fact that I've hurt her in so many ways. I'm happy that she gave me another  chance, I don't even know why she did it but she did. I'll promise her that I won't hurt her again and I don't care how many times I have to tell her that. I wanna live this exciting journey with her.

"What are you think about?" Amy said making me snap out of my thoughts.

"You" I said looking down hiding the red cheeks that formed. She came closer to me and tilted my head so I was looking at her. Her fingertip traced my jawline making me shiver instantly. Her fingertips traveled to my eyebrows and she smiled.

"You're cute, you know that right?" She said making me pull her onto my lap.

"Oh am I?" I said biting my lip making her lick her lips.

"Yes you are" she whispered in my ear making me groan. She laughed and kissed my nose. I closed my eyes enjoying this moment. She kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"I love it when you do that." I said making her kiss my forehead again. I pulled her closer to me but the baby bump got in the way making us both laugh.

"They're getting way too big already" Amy said making me smile. I looked down at the bump and held it. It feels so surreal that there are two little babies inside that will look like us in a few months. I sighed and Amy titled my head again.

"Don't worry, you'll be a great dad! I know you're scared but so am I. We will get through this together okay? Let's just enjoy this beautiful journey okay?" she said cupping my cheeks with her hands while placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Okay" I whispered smiling making her smile too. I looked at the time and saw it was getting late.

"I probably should go" I said standing up. Amy pounded her lips and grabbed my hand.

"Please stay? Pleaaaase? I could use some of your amazing warm and cozy cuddles right now" she said begging me. How can I say no to that?

"Okay but we're gonna sleep right now. You need some sleep gorgeous" I said kissing her forehead. We slowly walked towards the stairs and I spontaneous picked her up bridal style making her gasp.

"Shawn oh my god. Put me down." she said laughing.

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'. We made it to the room and I put her down again. We brushed our teeth (yes I do have a toothbrush at her place) and went to bed. Amy's head was laying on my chest and my hands traced little circles on her side. She snuggled up closer to me and she looked so cute doing it. I missed this. I missed us.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" Amy quietly said.

"Because of this. I'm laying down with the most beautiful girl in my arms and no matter how bad I've fucked up you still have me another chance. I'm lucky that's all I gotta say" I said making her grab my hand in hers.

"I'm glad you're he-" she got interrupted by someone who was calling her. I saw the caller and it said Noah. And there it was again, the jealousy. Amy looked at me and saw that this bothered me and she immediately declined the call.

"You're the only man I need in my life right now. I will tell Noah this when the time is right okay? I promise!" She said making me smile like an idiot. I'm the only man she wants. I'm so happy. She snuggled up to me again and I kissed her forehead.

"You know Shawn, I couldn't get you off my mind. I missed you and your weird sense of humor" she said making me laugh at her.

"Hey my humor is good what are you talking about?" I said as I tickled her sides making her laugh uncontrollably.

"Oh gosh I love your cute laugh. It's so adorable and funny" I said making her sit up. She sat in front of me and leaned in.

"And I love you" she whispered in my ear. Fireworks went off and I felt like I couldn't breathe anymore. She still loves me after all the shit I've caused her. Woah I'm the happiest man alive. I'm gonna marry this girl later and I can't wait for her to walk down that aisle in a beautiful wedding dress. And I for sure can't wait to raise these babies with her. I'm ready for it.

"You make me the happiest, I love you so so much Amy" I said as I connected our lips.

A/N
Heyo so basically this week has been so busy and rough for me. I was gonna update yesterday but i literally had no time! So here ya go! I love you and thank you for all the support!!!

Vote if you liked!

Word count: 872