Chapter 23

Amy's POV:

"Ready to have some fun?" He said smirking. He walked closer to me, grabbed my throat and pushed me against the wall making it impossible for me to run away.

There was no way that I could scream for help since he was holding my throat shut. I tried to punch him but I was too weak. He had all control over me.

He took off my shirt leaving kisses all over my neck. His hands traveled from my breasts to my pants. He unzipped it and took them off.

This was it. He was going to rape me and no one could stop him.

"Why are you doing this to me why!?" I said sobbing trying to get out of his grip. Without any luck because he pushed me onto the bed and he got on top of me.

He held my hands so that I couldn't escape and he kissed me roughly. I didn't kiss back of course and he didn't seem to like that. So instead of slapping me his hand went to my panties. I was scared to death.

I noticed that his hands didn't cover my mouth so that was my chance to scream as loud as I could before he could do anything.

"HELP HELP PLEASE HELP!!!" I screamed on top of my longs hoping that someone would hear me.

"Shut up you bitch" he said slapping me with his free hand. Yes the hand that he was about to fucking put inside me. I continued to scream for help and he was furious.

His hand when back to my panties taking them off..

-

Shawn's POV:

Cam and I arrived at the party and we immediately went inside searching for Amy.
I saw Vik dancing and I immediately ran up to her.

"Vik have you seen Amy?" I asked her while looking around. She turned around to look at me folding her arms.

"And why do you care huh? Just leave Amy alone. You're no good for her" she said loud enough for me to hear while rolling her eyes.

"Vik I'm serious! James has her and god knows what he will do to her" I said. Her eyes went from a bitchy attitude to a worried look.

"Idk where she is, she said that she was going to get some fresh air but I haven't seen her ever since and it's been like an hour" she said worried looking around as well.

"How about I check the backyard, Vik you look here and Shawn you go upstairs" Cameron suggested. Okay let's do this.

I made my way upstairs and that when I heard a familiar voice.

"HELP HELP PLEASE HELP!!!" This girl screamed.

Amy.

I followed the voice and that's when I reached a room where the noises came from. I heard sobbing and little screams. I saw that the door was locked so there was no way that I could get inside. Luckily for me I work out so I'm able to bust open the door.

I took a few steps back and that's when my foot came in contact with the door.

The door slammed open and there she was laying fully naked with James on top of her holding her tightly.

"You're gonna regret this" I screamed at James walking up to him and pushing him off of Amy who was now full on crying. My poor baby.

My fist came in contact with his yaw and that's when I beat the living shit out of him. He laid there with blood all over him almost lifeless. My knuckles were bleeding but I honestly didn't care about my knuckles right now all I could care about right now is to have my girl in my arms again.

I ran up to her covering her small body and holding her so close to my chest. She was shaking and crying and I absolutely hate to see her like this.

"I got you baby, I got you" I said kissing the top of her head holding her body close to me scared to let her go.

A/N
New chapter ayeee, hope y'all like it💕

Comment and vote