Chapter 95

Previously:
"I love you" He mouthed as a whole god damn zoo exploded in my stomach. It's always nice to hear this coming from someone who truly makes you happy.

"I love you more" I mouthed back as I pressed my lips against his Making everyone clap and whistle loudly.

We're one big family again.

-
11 months Later:

Shawn's POV:

"Dada" I heard a soft voice whisper in my ear. I thought I was dreaming so I ignored it and tried to get back to sleep but I soon got interrupted by another voice.

"Dada" I heard another sweet voice say. Soon enough I felt something heavy get on top of me and before I knew it, I got attacked with cuddles.

I opened my eyes and saw two of the most beautiful human beings surrounding me. My kids.

"Hello cutie pies" I softly said with a smile plastered onto my face making Skylar and Mason squeal out of happiness. They immediately jumped on top of me making me laugh a bit.  They definitely got the energy from their mom.

"Can I get a kissy?" I asked in my typical dads voice while pouting my lips. They nodded and gave me a quick peck making my heart fill with joy. And yes it was indeed a wet kiss in case you were wondering.

We stayed in bed for a while enjoying each other's company and they were honestly having the best time of their lives. They were having a full on conversation with each other talking about god knows what. Gotta love baby talk now don't we?

They've been doing this for a while now and it made me realize how fast time flies. They're almost 11 months and they have grown so much already it's nuts. I just wish I could stop the time for a while.

"What are you thinking about?" I heard someone say making come back to reality. I followed the voice and locked eyes with the woman I loved the most making my heart flutter.

"Hey baby" Amy said with a big smile one her face while leaning against the door frame making me blush. She still manage to make me weak af.

"Hey.." I softly said not breaking the eye contact. In this moment so many memories flooded back from years ago. I can still remember the first day we've met. I was staying over at Jaydens for the night and I remember seeing Amy curled up on the couch sleeping. She was wearing grey sweats and a oversized hoodie that she most likely stole from Jayden. Even though she was fast asleep she still looked like the most beautiful girl in my eyes.

After that, we saw each other almost everyday but we've never had a real conversation back then. I didn't even know what her voice sounded like at the time. When I saw her at the beach that day, I kicked the ball towards her on purpose. It didn't go too well since it hit her head pretty damn hard but it did make her open her mouth for once.

Even though she was pissed as hell at me, her voice sounded like an angel send from above and I was sold right away. I knew I had to make her mine and I did. It wasn't easy and we had a lot of ups and downs but our chemistry is so strong. We truly are unbreakable.

That brings us to where we are right now. We have our own home that we share with two beautiful looking kids who brings us so much joy every single day. But most importantly we still have each other after all the shit we've been through. Nothing can stop me from loving her.