Chapter 38

*SMUT WARNING, if you aren't comfortable with reading this then I suggest you not to read it*

Amy's POV:

"What?" he said smiling.

"it's just...you're adorable cutting those fruits." I say placing my arms on his muscular shoulders then begin playing with his brown curls. He has his arms around my waist and he's looking deep into my eyes, we're really close to each other at this moment.

"You're the best thing that ever happened to me." he says, I can feel his hot breath on my lips.

"The feeling is mutual." I say and he crashes his soft lips to mine immediately.

Shawn pulls me closer to his body so I wrap my legs tightly around his torso and he squeezes my butt making me whimper, he quickly slides his tongue into my mouth.

We begin exploring each other's mouths and he lifts me up and walks me to the stairs then places me down. We ended up having a hot makeout session and I can already feel shawn's little friend getting excited in his pants, not gonna lie I feel myself getting impatient too.

before I knew it my shirt was off of me and thrown somewhere. Shawn trails his kisses down on my jaw and neck giving me love bites everywhere. I pull his shirt over his head and I noticed he has sculpted muscles.

"You got more muscles." I say as he kisses down my chest.

"what can I say, I need them if I want to protect my girl." he whispers against my skin.

He lifts me up again and walks us up to his bedroom. When we reach his room he throws me onto the bed making me giggle then he climbs on top of me and starts kissing me again. Shawn reaches my pants and looks up at me asking for permission, I nod and he pulls my pants down gently.

After I was left in my underwear he pulls down his jeans and I can see the bulge into his Calvin Klein's.

"You wanna do this?" he asks.

"Yes, I want you to be my first" I smile at him. He kisses me sweetly and unhooks my bra and slides the straps down my arms.

"You're  so damn beautiful Amy." he whispers and kisses my chest making me moan. His hands reach my white laced panties and pulls them down my skinny legs. When the soft material reaches my ankles that's when I realized what is actually happening. I'm laying completely naked on a bed about to have lose my virginity to the one I've  crushed on since forever.

Shawn kicks his boxers down and he is huge. Jesus.
He reaches out to the night stand beside his bed and gets a condom to put it on then he lines himself at my entrance.

"You ready?" he asks.

"I'm ready." I say. He pecks my cheek and slides himself in me halfway. I let out a loud moan, shawn kisses my lips to shush me.

"More." I moan. Shawn pushes himself deeper in me making me arch my back and curl my toes up on the sheets.

"Move Shawn." I say after I adjust to his size. Holy fuck this feels great.
who knew this shit feels so good.

Shawn thrusts in and out of me in a slow pace, really slow almost hurting me because I wanted more.

"Faster shawn." I moan out. He picks up his pace and slams in and out of me.

"Holy s-shit you're so good." he moans into my ear. Shawn grabs the head board of his bad and pounds into me hard.

"oh my- jesus shawn, don't stop." I yell scratching his back.

He goes faster and all I can hear is our moans mixing up with the skin slapping and the head board hitting the wall.

"I love you amy.." he screams out then pulls out and pushes himself in again.
"...so much!" he adds.

"I love you too shawn." I moan hiding my face into his neck.

He thrusts a few more time until i feel an immense pleasure building up inside my stomach.

"I'm  close." I warn.

"Let it go! I'm  coming." he moans kissing my jaw.
I let go and I can feel him coming too. Shawn thrusts a few more times before pulling out completely leaving me empty.

"Holy shit this was the best one I've ever had in my life." he says trying to catch his breath.

"Thank  you." I smile nuzzling against his chest.

"was I  bad?" I asked drawing circles on his abs.

"You were the best." he smiles at me kissing my forehead.

"Did you mean it?" he asks.

"Mean what?" I  ask looking up at him.

"You said you loved me. Do you mean it or did you just said it because I did?"

"Of course I meant it shawn, I love you." I said.

"I love you princess." he hugs me tight and we both drifted off to sleep.

A/N
Holy shit they did it!!!! Okay so the reason why I haven't posted in 2 days is because I didn't know how to write this.. my best friend Vik also known as mendesslegend1  insisted to write this for me cause she's literally so good at these. So full credit goes out to her! Go check her stories out if you haven't already! They're literally amazing and definitely worth your time! I love you Vik and thank you❤️