Chapter 18

Shawn's POV:

Gosh I still can't believe that I stayed over at Amy's place last night. This was all I could everask for. It felt good to have her in my arms. When she called me to come over I didn't hesitate and went straight to her house only to see that she was a crying wreck.

Her eyes were so puffy but she still looked beautiful, she was breathtaking. Her beautiful green eyes are to die for. Her beautiful petite body is just amazing and yet she still can't fully except herself. I hate the fact that she brings herself down for who she is and what she looks like. She's drop dead gorgeous in my eyes and I want to show her that she's amazing just the way she is. I'm not sure how I'm gonna do it but it will happen soon.

Amy freaked out when she saw that it was Tuesday earlier today and I thought it was the cutest thing ever. Anyway I took a shower and got dressed. I went downstairs only to see Amy swaying her hips to the music while baking pancakes I  guess. Fucking hell those hips don't lie.

I didn't want to scare her or interrupt her little dance session bc it was just too hot to make her stop. I slowly walked towards her not making any noise and when I stood behind her, I put my hands on her hips and buried my head in her neck leaving kisses all over it.

Her head fell back so it was on my shoulder leaving more access to her neck. She was breathing heavy and she had goosebumps all over her body.

Before I could do anything else she turned around so that she was facing me, she licked her lips and kissed me. She tugged on my shirt mentioning for me to take it off. I took it off and she left kisses all over my neck down to my belly and back to my lips. My head fell back as she did it.

Our lips moved in sync, "jump" I told her still kissing her. She did what I told her to do and I walked over to the couch.

I laid her down so gently so that I wouldn't hurt her and I hovered on top of her. Her hands traveled from my neck to my back causing goosebumps everywhere. What is this girl doing to me.

I started sucking on her neck causing her to moan a little.

"Sh-Shawn, don't stop" she said moaning. As I was about to go further we got interrupted by her dog who was barking like a fk dinosaur. Not that I know what they sound and I'm pretty damn sure that they don't bark lol but like if you compared zoey to a dinosaur man that dog is one little bean and so god damn loud.

"Oh my god zoey, really? Amy said. We both started laughing. I pecked her lips one more time before plopping down next to her. I pulled her closer to me and we just sat there in peace both not saying a word.

"Oh shit I still need to make pancakes" Amy all of a sudden said while getting up. She walked back to the kitchen swaying her hips. Tsss what a tease.

this is going to be a good day, I just hope that Jayden doesn't interrupt us or we're screwed

A/N
Another chapter aye. Hope y'all liked it! And I hope y'all liked the "Shawn POV" hehe. Should I do that more often? Let me know!🌹😊 if you liked it then make sure to vote, it would mean the world to me! Love you