Chapter 61

Shawn's POV:

We both stepped into my car and put our seatbelts on. Safety first kids. We looked at each other and smiled instantly both blushing a bit. What is this girl doing to me oh my god..

"Okay so can I know where we're going?" She asked in excitement. I shook my head no and she groaned.

"Pleaseee"

"Nope and you can't know where we're driving either" I said pulling out a blindfold. She looked at the blindfold in shock but laughed right away.

"You're kidding right?" She said tears spilling down her cheek of laughter. I shook my head once again and she immediately got quiet. I grabbed her chin making her look at me and I looked deep into her eyes. Oh those beautiful brown green eyes. I leaned in and gave her a soft and gentle kiss on the lips and she closed her eyes biting her lip. I smiled and looked at the time. We have to hurry before it starts.

I'm taking her out to a drive in movie theater, she has always wanted to go there but no one ever wanted to come with her so I'm gonna surprise her and I hope she'll like it. I also planned on going to this little cafe after the movie where they do karaoke and I'm finally doing what she told me to do a long time ago. I'm gonna sing a song that I made for Amy for the first time. It's called fallin' all in you and I've never been more nervous in my entire life. What if she hates it? I shrugged it off for now and focused on where to go first.

The drive in movie theater.

-

"Are we there yet?" Amy said trying to pull off the blindfold.

"Aye don't" I said laughing pulling it down again. She bit my hand and started laughing.

"Ow what was that for you" I said laughing along. She shrugged and didn't say anything and just smiled during the rest of the ride.

After a good 20 minutes we finally pulled up in the theater and it was time to take her blindfold off. I grabbed her thigh and she shivered from my touch.

"We're here" I said.

"Thank god can I finally take this stupid thing off now or what?" I laughed at how sassy she was and took my hand off her thigh.

"Not yet, I gotta do something real quick okay?" She nodded. I stepped out of the car and I opened the trunk so that we could see the movie in the trunk. I placed some blankets and pillows in it and grabbed the food and everything was set. I walked to Amy's door and opened it.

"Who the fuck is there?" She said anxious.

"It's me dumbass" I said kissing her cheek.

"C'mon grab my hand" She did was she was told and she stepped out of the car gently stepping onto the ground. She let out a breath out of relief making me chuckle. I stood behind her and held her waist.

"Okay walk" I said in her ear making her shiver again. We walked towards the back of the car and we stopped once we stood in the middle. I finally took her blindfold off and her mouth immediately dropped.

"Oh my god no you didn't!" She said facing me in shock.

"But I did!" I winked at her.

"But- ho- what?" She said confused. I smiled at how amazed and confused she was.

"I remember when you said that you've always wanted to go here but no one was willing to go with you so this was the perfect chance for me to take you here on our date" I smiled. She had tears in her eyes and hugged me immediately.

"Thank you Shawn"

I'm glad she likes it.

She backed up but her arms were still around my neck. She looked at me and gave me a soft and gentle kiss this time. We both smiled and decided to get some popcorn before the movie started.

-

Cameron's POV:

Okay so they're in the drive in movie theater now. Okay okay impressive, I gotta admit that. I was far away from where they parked their car but I could still see them perfectly fine. I grabbed my phone and started recording, you know.. just to get some evidence. Amy hugged Shawn and that's when their lips connected. Blood was pumping through my veins and I could feel myself getting jealous.

Now that I got proof that they're seeing each other behind Jayden's back, why not send it to him? Okay you know what, I'm gonna leave it for now.

I got a plan and it's a huge one...

A/N
I kinda really like this chapter idk. What will cams plan be? Comment if you know! THANK YOU FOR 60K READS IM LIKE SUPER OVERWHELMED AND EXCITED RIGHT NOW, THANK YOU ILY❤️

Vote if you liked xo

QOTD: do you guys want me to write down the word count of each chapter? Let me know!😚