Prologue

Just pls read it then decide in the end if u still want to continue.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was the middle of December and the moon shone brightly above the snowy sky, casting a small light to the little village below.

Everyone seemed to be a in foul mood due to the bad weather as they all struggled to keep themselves warm, eager to get back to their homes where they know they wouldn't freeze to death.

Well at least that seemed to be the situation for most of the villagers.

While everyone was busy complaining about the cold weather and grumpily rubbing their hands together to maintain as much body heat as possible... One girl doesn't seem to mind the cold at all. In fact, she looked rather pleased to find out that it was snowing as she got out of the small bakery. She stretched her arms and smiled widely, glad that she already finished her shift and can finally go home and rest.

Her blue locks swayed slightly behind her as she skipped happily though the thick snow, humming a joyful tune as she held a basket containing a freshly baked bread on her other hand.

She showed no signs of displeasure as the cold wind made contact with her skin. She even stopped skipping for a while to catch a falling snowflake with her tongue before resuming what she was previously doing.