T h i r t y

Let's all appreciate Gray looking so damn hot in that picture.

...

Juvia's POV

"Achoo!" I grabbed another tissue from the tissue box and used it to wipe my nose.

"I didn't expect you to get sick from that scratch" Wendy placed a finger on her chin and began to think "Maybe it's because of your training with Aquarius? You were drenched from head to toe or it could also be because of the wounds... "

"I-I will be more careful next time.... Sorry Wendy-chan.... "

"Either way I don't think it's that serious though. It's just a cold" Wendy smiled "Nothing to worry about. It's also flu season after all"

She placed a palm on my forehead to check my temperature "Gosh you're burning up!"

"I brought your breakfast!" Natsu-san entered the room and looked at me with soft eyes "How are you feeling?"

"Hell" Juvia replied weakly.

"Good thing I brought you some hot soup" He placed the tray with the food on the bedside table "Eat up while it's still warm"

Juvia nodded "Okay"

"Here, say ahhh" Wendy said while holding a spoon containing the soup "I blew on it already so it won't burn your tongue"

Juvia opened her mouth for Wendy-san to feed her.

"How is it?"

Juvia frowned

"J-Juvia can't taste anything"

"Eat even if you can't taste. That's how you'll get better" A deep familiar voice butted in.

"Gray-sama! W-what are you doing here?" Juvia asked, flustered.

"You didn't attend breakfast and Lucy told me you were sick so I came to visit" He replied.

"Oh and she also told me she'll visit you later. She's busy with her duties for now" He added.

"S-she shouldn't have, Juvia doesn't want to be a burden... " Juvia said quietly while trying to look away from Gray-sama.

He was wearing a winter vest with a hood, paired up with some black trousers. Because vest don't have sleeves, his muscled arms were on display for everyone to see.

And let me just say that he looks so damn fine.

Juvia gulped.

"I agree with Gray-san" Wendy said, determined "C'mon eat some more!"

"A-Alright... "

Juvia continued to eat the soup even if she couldn't taste anything. Though I was already losing my appetite, I just couldn't give up so Juvia ate and ate until the whole bowl was left clean.

"Drink this and take the the pill" Wendy handed me a small green pill and also the glass of water.

Meanwhile Gray-sama and Natsu-san were just standing there and observing everything that's happening. They looked so stern and stiff that they almost remind me of two dogs looking out for their owner.

Funny thing is, Gray-sama is literally a half dog.

Juvia giggled before doing what Wendy told her to do.

They looked confused for a moment but they didn't question my action and just shrugged it off.

"I guess I should also replace your bandages... " Wendy muttered "Juvia, can you turn around please?"