T h i r t y - s e v e n

Natsu's POV

"Lucy!"

My eyes widened when I saw her body lying down the ground. I immediately ran to her in worry.

"Luce, open your eyes!" I exclaimed as I gently grabbed hold of her head "Lucy! What happened?!" I asked.

"Mmm... " Lucy groaned as she squirmed in my arms.

"Oh thank God." I said in relief "Thank God you're okay." I brought her head to the crook of my neck and used my other arm to hug her waist tightly.

"Natsu, you scared me! Why did you run- Oh my God! Lucy! Is she alright?" Carla gasped and flew towards us.

"Go get a doctor. I'll be taking her to her bedroom." I told her.

"Okay. I'm on it."

"Hey Luce, what happened?'' I asked softly before sliding my arm down her legs and lifting her up the ground.

''N-Natsu... '' She called my name weakly, her eyes still slid shut.

''I'm here Luce, what happened?"

She finally opened her eyes, blinking before looking at me with hooded eyes.

''I-I don't know. I suddenly felt so dizzy and my head began hurting really bad and before I knew it, I passed out... " She explained.

"Okay, okay. Let's get you to bed first, alright?" I said gently.

She nodded and huddled closer to me before shutting her eyes closed.

Julia's POV

Is she his girlfriend? He didn't even want me to come with him to buy cake? Is he even going to buy cake? Was that just an excuse? Is he meeting someone else?

"No, Juvia! Calm down!" I said to myself "It doesn't matter who he's meeting. It's not like he's your boyfriend or something... " I mumbled to myself.

So why are you feeling jealous?

Jealous? Psh. Me? No I'm not.

"O-or maybe I am?" I blushed.

I heard a loud set of footsteps running towards my direction. Turning around, I recogmized the woman as one of the royal maids working in the palace.

"What's the matter? Are you alright?" I asked, worried.

"M-milady," She said, trying to catch her breath "t-the royal princess... "

My eyes widened.

"What happened? Is Lucy-san okay? "

She raised a hand in front of me before raising her head up and exhaled.

"The royal princess collapsed."

"What?! Is there an attack? Did someone do this to her?"

She shook her head.

"As of now, we don't know the full details. It seems that Natsu-san brought her to her bedroom. Your friend, Wendy is currently examining her."

"I would like to see her." I told the maid.

"Certainly, milady."

...

"Will you guys just calm down? I probably collapsed from exhaustion. Wendy said nothing was wrong." Lucy-san said, clearly annoyed.

"I-It's just that you just came back and for you to collapse just like that. Oh my heart... '' King Jude said, placing a palm on his chest.