T w e n t y- e i g h t

Gray's POV

"Omygod Gray, you're back and..." Natsu scanned me from head to toe before clearing his throat.

I raised a brow before my eyes traveled further down, widening when I saw that I wasn't wearing any clothes on.

"Gray-samaaaa *sniff*" Juvia was bawling her eyes out and crying uncontrollably "J-Juvia thought you weren't coming back!!!"

"Juvia, I think you should go get some clothes for Gray. I'll stay with him for a while" Natsu suggested.

"W-what? *sniff* clothes?" She was about to see my naked form when Natsu quickly covered her eyes.

"No don't look!"

"W-why?!"

"I think I'll just shift again so I won't be naked" I thought.

"What?! No!" Natsu yelled "What if you go on rampage again?!"

"Uh good point" I scratched my neck awkwardly.

"Natsu-san stop covering my eyes!"

Natsu sighed "Juvia turn around once I remove my hands okay?"

"What? Why?"

"Just do it. Gray is naked as of the moment, have some respect"

"O-oh" I saw her face flush before she nodded.

"Alright" Natsu removed her hands and Juvia immediately turned around with her eyes closed and cheeks red from embarrassment.

"Give me a sec" Natsu removed his tux and handed it to me "Tie that around your waist"

"Thanks"

As soon as I grabbed the tux, another painful throbbing thumped in my head, making me clutch it in pain.

"Ugh!"

"Gray-sama, is everything alright?!" Juvia asked worriedly.

It was obvious that she wanted to turn around to check on my condition but stopped herself from doing so.

"It's okay, just a minor headache" I lied.

I tied the sleeves of the tux around my waist with its back side covering my front area.

"I can't really go back looking like this, can't I?"

Natsu shook his head.

"Everyone will think of you as a pervert" He snickered.

"Um, " I started awkwardly "I'm really sorry about today especially... " I eyed the large scratch marks bleeding on Juvia's back.

"I'm sorry Juvia" I clenched my fists tightly, my knuckles turning white from clutching too hard.

I hurt her.

"I-it's fine. It wasn't your fault Gray-sama" She mumbled.

"Gray! Juvia! Natsu!" A familiar voice called.

Wendy gasped when she saw the sight in front of her "What happened here?!"

"It's my fault—"

"I'll explain everything later. Right now, we have to treat Juvia's wounds and get Gray some clothes" Natsu cut off.

"I-I don't really understand but alright"

Wendy run past us and hurried to Juvia's side.

"Juvia this is terrible! How did you even get this?!" Wendy asked, worry etched into her features.