T h i r t y- f o u r

Juvia's POV

Juvia ducked from Gray-sama's kick and barely avoided the big ice cage that was coming from above me. He was currently half-naked and moving in all directions, it was proving difficult where he would appear next.

The cage crashed to the ground, its weight creating a pressure strong enough to blow away rocks and shake the show away from the trees.

I moved my right foot backwards to maintain my balance and shielded my eyes from the strong wind using my arm.

I can see Gray-sama running towards me and I quickly got into motion.

"Water slicer!"

Gray-sama jumped high enough to avoid my attack but I used that to my advantage as I began manipulating the water into a whip-like structure in my hand and aimed it at him with great speed, catching him off-guard and causing him to lose balance and fall to the lake.

I smirked and used both of my hands to form a gigantic cage with Gray-sama trapped in it. He struggled to get out but Juvia used all her strength to make sure he stays in.

If I can hold this form for just a little longer, he will surrender. Without oxygen, he won't survive. Besides the water must be freezing cold-

Oh wait. He has resistance to cold.

Silly me.

To my surprise, he stopped struggling and stayed still, making me raise a brow.

Is he giving up?

"Gray-sama, do you admit defeat?!'' I asked hopefully.

"Aasshhh errf ayyyy weell!" He yelled underwater.

As expected....

"Kyah!" I shouted from the sudden attack, my feet jumping away from the water cage that bursted into tiny particles of ice.

Tsk. He froze them.

"Ice-make: Hammer!''

My eyes widened and I quickly moved my body away from the gigantic hammer that was about to smash me into bits.

"Gray-sama are you trying to kill me?!" I yelled in shock.

"You were the one who trapped me in water!" He yelled back "This is payback!"

I dodged the ice daggers that were aimed towards me and landed on the ground gracefully, just a few meters away from him.

Knowing Gray-sama, he'd attack me every chance he gets....

In that case, Juvia won't let him rest either!

Juvia sprinted forward.

Gray-sama attacked me with another set of his ice daggers. I stopped for a moment and waved my hand, creating a wave of boiling water which melted all of them at once.

Juvia staggered when something fast and sharp hit her at the side of her face and at the bottom of her legs.

Gray-sama is too fast. Juvia didn't even see that coming!

I continued to move forward.

Ignoring the pain, Juvia created a blade of water in her arm and brought it upwards, striking it down as hard as I could in an attempt to slash his chest.

I gritted my teeth when I hit something solid that made me bounce back from the impact.

Damn it. He used his shield.