O n e

Juvia's POV

"Mmm~" Juvia groaned as she felt the bright sunlight hit her face and covered her head with a pillow.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"Mmm~... Shut up you stupid alarm..." Juvia mumbled as she continued dozing off.

Bang!

Juvia immediately sat up from her bed from the sudden noise.

She walked over her window and opened it, curious to know where the sound came from. She looked down to the villagers below and found out that it was only a bunch of kids pretending to have a sword fight using frying pans.

Seriously though, that almost gave her a heart attack. Why can't they play with wooden swords instead? They're pretty cheap and she knows a shop who sells them as toys for kids. Either way she's grateful because if it wasn't for them she would've slept till noon.

Juvia sighed and closed her window "Now what shall Juvia do today?" She muttered to herself.

She washed her face and stripped from her night gown and changed into a blue long-sleeved dress that hugs her curves perfectly. She then wore a cape and quickly head down the stairs and out of her house.

"Good morning Ms Lockser. Lovely day isn't it?" Paul greeted as soon as Juvia steeped out of her house, he's one of Juvia's friends and also owner of a tailoring shop just right across the street.

"Good morning Paul-san. How are you doing?'' Juvia replied back cheerfully.

"Oh you know, the usual. My back is starting to hurt from all the sewing and delivering of clothes to the village. I'm in a tight situation you see" Paul-san placed his hands on his hips and arched his back a little. He does look tired, the dark bags under his eyes have grown bigger since then.

"It's Juvia's day off today. Juvia would gladly help you" Juvia offered.

Paul-san shook his head and smiled at me "Don't sweat it Juvia. Just enjoy your day. You're always working too hard, you need a break"

"But-"

"It's okay really, one lad volunteered to help me already. His name is Peter. He'd be the one to deliver all the clothes while I do the sewing"

"Oh, in that case I guess you have all the help you need" Juvia smiled.

"Maybe. That lad's gonna have to work really hard if he wants to help in my shop. My business is no joke" Juvia giggled.

"Alright then. See you around" She waved him goodbye as she walked around the village, wondering what she'll do today.

"Good morning Juvia. Looking pretty as always aren't you?" Juvia looked at Mrs. Roberts and blushed.

"U-um thank you... " Juvia replied shyly. Mrs Roberts gave a big laugh.

"Ohh you adorable pumpkin. I'll never get tired of pinching your cheeks'' Mrs. Roberts said as she cupped Juvia's cheeks.

"Oww it hurts" Juvia rubbed her already red cheeks with her hands and pouted.

"You're really are so adorable it makes me want to squish your cheeks over and-"

"No" Juvia stepped back slowly. Mrs Roberts laughed again. Juvia smiled. She's always so bright and cheerful.

"You know Juvia I'm actually surprised you have no boyfriend yet. I mean any young lads would fall for you immediately. You're pretty and kind and talented and well... Unique" Juvia was flattered than Mrs. Roberts thought of her that way but unfortunately she never thought of herself as anything like what she just said.