T h r e e

Gray's POV

"Prepare yourselves" I warned as a cloud of smoke slowly crept it's way into the room.

"There's no way"

"There's no way what?" I turned to the blonde girl beside me and raised a brow

"What I meant was—"

"Wait'' I cut her off "Can you at least tell me your name first? Don't wanna keep calling you blondie or anything"

She glared at me.

"I'll tell you after we take care of this"

"We?" I laughed out loud "Missy, why don't you look around you?" I smirked.

She raised her brow at me before she looked back at the now frozen men surrounding us.

She gaped in shock.

"How the— What the— Since when did you do this?!" I rolled my eyes at her and was about to answer when I heard the heavy pants of the bluenette in my arms.

"Shit'' I cursed "Hey you!" I turned back to the blonde.

"It's Lucy" She huffed out frustratedly "Alright fine. Lucy, we have to heal this girl now!"

As if only realizing the situation, she immediately made her way to Juvia, who was now lying weakly in my arms.

"I know someone who can help her. My companion is here, he'd be able to help us too!" She rushed out.

"Then where the hell is your—''

As if on cue, fast footsteps were heard outside the bakery.

"Luucy! Lucy are you alright?!" I heard a familiar voice call out.

"Lucy! Luucy! Okay what the hell happened—''

"Natsu I'm right over here!" Lucy called back.

Natsu?

"Lucy-san there you are! Natsu-san and I met along the way!" A little girl with dark blue hair and brown eyes appeared in front of me"Oh my!"

She gasped as she saw the woman in my arms.

"Gray?" I turned around and saw the familiar face of a man with pink hair and onyx dragon-like eyes.

"You know each other?" Lucy asked.

"Of course we do" I whispered mainly to myself. Heck he's like a brother to me!

Natsu seemed to share the same shocked expression as I do before smiling brightly "Gosh man! I thought you were dead!"

"I thought—"

"We can save your lovely reunion for later! A girl is dying here!" Lucy interrupted.

"Right" Natsu and I said in unison before eyeing Juvia "Wendy can you help her?" He looked back at the little girl with dark blue hair.

The little girl— I'm assuming, Wendy smiled and kneeled down the floor before looking up at me as our eyes exchanged a silent communication.

I nodded in understanding and set Juvia down the ground, stepping back a little so she can do her business.

She eyed Juvia carefully and placed a hand just above her injured arm. A green light glowed from her palm as she knitted her brows in concentration.

"It's a normal poison. I can get this out of her system in no time" She smiled reassuringly.

I sighed in relief.