F o u r t e e n

Omygosh u guys, before continuing this chapter I just wanna rant. My classroom absolutely sucksssss. I'm with some of my friends but my really close friends are in other sections with EACH OTHER and I FEEL SO LONELY I CAN'T RELATE WITH ANYONE THERE OMG SHSBJSSJANNA. IT'S BEEN A WEEK AND I STILL CAN'T ADJUST. I HATE THIS!

Okay that's all. I bet u just skipped this anyways <:

...

Juvia's POV

"Does it fit well?" Gray-sama asked as he looked at me from head to toe "It looks every bit like a commoner's dress but I hope he didn't make it uncomfortable just because we chose the cheapest" Juvia shook her head.

"It's okay. It fits me perfectly and it's not uncomfortable either. It's quite nice actually. How about yours?"

"The same as every clothes" Gray-sama shrugged.

"Okay. That would be 250 jewels in total " The old man smiled.

Gray-sama gave him the pouch full of money and turned to walk away.

"Let's go"

Juvia sighed before bowing her head to the old man and saying a quick thank you before leaving the store.

"Gray-sama you should at least offer him your gratitude. That was rude" Juvia frowned as we walked to wherever it is we're walking to. Gray-sama only raised a brow, looking almost impressed.

Impressed by what?

"It's his job anyways. Why should I?"

"Well you should at least appreciate people's efforts"

"If that was the case then we would have to say thank you to every single worker in this world" Gray-sama rolled his eyes.

"That's not what I'm saying" Juvia argued."I just meant that, a little gratitude wouldn't hurt. Nobody would want to continue working if nobody ever appreciates what you're doing after all"

"Whatever"

This guy!!

"Okay okay! Juvia just thinks you gotta fix your manners. Nobody would like you if you keep being mean to them. Geez"

"Why?" Gray-sama turned around and faced me in a serious expression "Do you not like me?"

Juvia gulped.

"T-that's not what J-Juvia- I mean! Juvia likes you okay? You're a great friend and all-"

Gray-sama laughed lightly and ruffled Juvia's hair.

"Lighten up. That was just a joke" He smiled

He looks so beautiful when he smiles, oh gosh.

Juvia shook her head to snap out of her thoughts "O-okay. You scared me there for a moment"

"You over think things. And alright, I guess I just left the shop because I was hungry. Sorry if I came out pretty rude"