T e n

Juvia's POV

(A few hours later)

The banging of fist on the iron bars echoed loudly in the prison hall.

"I keep telling you we're not criminals! We're Lucy's friends!" Natsu-san yelled "Let us out of here you freaks!"

"Let it go Natsu" Gray-sama sighed "There's no point arguing if no one's gonna listen to you"

Juvia looked down at her bound hands and frowned "Can't you guys easily remove this?" Juvia shook the metal cuffs in her wrists and looked back at both Gray-sama and Natsu.

"It's best if we do nothing for now. Acting up will just cause another riot" Wendy-san smiled.

"But that was such a surprise'' I muttered "Juvia didn't know Lucy-san was a princess."

"She just said she came from a wealthy family but she didn't say she was a royalty" Juvia finished and leaned her head back to the cold prison wall.

"Well I guess she didn't" Wendy shrugged.

"I refused to be locked up like this! Fire Dragon—"

"Shut up flamebrain!" Gray-sama interrupted angrily "Do you want to melt our clothes too?!"

"Well then you do it! Freeze this stupid bars ice breath!" Natsu-san replied back.

I swear I saw a vein pop out of Gray-sama's head.

"N-now, now you guys," Wendy-san said as she placed a palm on both of Natsu and Gray-sama's chest "I think you should beha—"

"What the hell did you just call me?!"

"Well you started it!"

"That's because you were being a brainless idiot! Does it look like anyone was listening to you?!"

"They locked us up even if we did nothing wrong! It's only normal!"

Juvia placed a palm on her face and sighed.

To give you a clearer understanding to how we ended up in this situation, this is what happened:

(A few hours earlier)

We've just arrived to the strange new kingdom when a bulky man dressed in heavy armor stopped us in the gate entrance.

"He must be a guard" Juvia thought.

"Halt!"

Juvia pulled the reigns to stop the carriage, the horse giving out a whine before stomping his hooves to the ground.

"Is there a problem sir?" I asked the man.

"We have to check what's inside your vehicle" The guard smiled "Don't worry, if you have nothing to hide then you can pass"

"Um sure"

He nodded to the other guard and they both went to the back of the vehicle.

"What the— Lucy-hime?!"

Hime? Princess?

"Alert the other guards immediately!"

What's going on?!

"Arrest them!"

"What?" Juvia was about to turn when strong arms lifted her up and put her down the ground, bounding her arms tightly behind her.