T w o

Juvia's POV

"Um... May I help you?" Juvia asked, removing her hands from Juvia's cheeks.

"You mean you don't know?" She suddenly said, making Juvia even more confused.

"Mam your cookies are here" Markus said over the counter. Everyone in the bakery were looking at us curiously.

"Do you know each other?" Zelda-san asked. Juvia shook her head and looked at the stranger.

"You must've mistaken Juvia for someone else" Juvia smiled.

"No!" She suddenly exclaimed making Juvia step back in surprise "No I mean—I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that!!" She blushed furiously and bowed her head as an apology.

"No it's okay r-raise your head up please" Juvia waved her hands at her, indicating that it was fine.

"Um okay" She raised her head up and looked away from Juvia.

This is awkward.

"She's the one right? I can't be mistaken... " Juvia heard her mumble to herself.

"Um miss are you alright?" Juvia stepped towards the cloaked maiden and was about to touch her when she suddenly felt a stinging sensation in her arm and fell backwards, landing on the hard ground.

"Ahhhh!" Juvia screamed in pain.

"Oh my! Juvia are you alright?!" Before Zelda-san and the others can even come near me, the shattering of the glass door immediately made them stop.

"Get out!" Juvia can barely make out the face of the man standing in the bakery's doorstep from the intense pain she's feeling on her arm but his voice was cold and hard and through her blurred sight she was sure his hair was a dark onyx.

In a matter of seconds, the bakery was collapsing and Juvia can hear the screams of people all around her.

What the hell is going on?

"Please evacuate immediately!" Juvia heard the familiar voice of the cloaked figure.

"Gahh!" Juvia screamed again when another wave of pain hit her. Tears started forming in her eyes and were about to fall out when she felt an arm carry her body and she was pulled to a warm chest.

The pain was still there but the feeling of the stranger's warmth calmed her down. She looked up to see it was the man from a while ago.

In this distance she can make out the man's face and boy isn't he attractive! He has dark onyx eyes and a perfectly structured nose, his lips were full and pink and since she was right beside his chest she can tell that this stranger was loaded with muscles.

Why am I even thinking about this in the time of crisis?! Baka Juvia!

"W-who are you?" Juvia's voice only came out as a whisper but it was loud enough for him to hear.

"Shit" She heard him curse. His brows knitted in anger and suddenly looked at Juvia's arm.

He's so scary!

"You'll be fine. I'll protect you" She heard the stranger say, though she barely even know the person, his words somehow made her smile and make her feel a sense of comfort.

"Thank you'' Juvia mumbled quietly before her eyes closed and she was swept away into the darkness.

Gray's POV

I watched as her eyes fluttered shut and drifted off to a long slumber. The wound in her arm was laced with poison and if not treated immediately, it would spread throughout her body until death consumes her.