Caught

A/n

I will probably have a lot of song references in this book, if you notice them, leave a comment, I want to see how many people know my music.

Before I could reach Smiley face, someone grabbed my shoulder. Instead of following through with my mission to kill smiley face, I turn around to face the person. When I saw the person, my face calmed even though this person caused my friends death and many tears. I stayed calm because the anger didn't have control over me anymore.

I take a deep breath, some people watching were surprised by my calmness. I look at the hatchet boy and open my mouth to talk.

"Jump off a bridge." I say calmly before turning around and tossing the knife to Smiley face. He catches it and looked confused.

"Why the heck...?" He trails off, not knowing how to finish that sentence.
I look at him and smile.

"Dying isn't on my bucket list." I say. Before anyone can say anything else, Slenderman appears in front of me, holding Apollo. I quickly grab Apollo out of his arms, and set him on the floor. Some of the people around us looked a little frightened by Apollo. He did kind of look menacing I guess.

"Child, I see your escape attempt failed. Why don't we get you a room?" Slenderman said, motioning for me to follow him before turning around and walking down the hallway.

"Bye Smiley face!" I say cheerily. He glares at me while a couple of people laugh.

"Go to hell." He said. I chuckle.

"I can't, the devil still has a restraining order." I say, turning around and following Slenderman down the hall.

Masky POV

"Well...She's new." Ben said. Jeff looks at him.

"She's a b*tch." He said, looking at her as she follows Slender down the hall.

"Did you see how she spaced off right before attacking you?" Ben said to him. Jeff gives him a look.

"I don't know, I was busy DODGING A KNIFE." I roll my eyes. He didn't even have time to dodge, Toby grabbed the girl.

I could help but think...

She reminded me a bit of....

.
.
.
.

Jay