My room?

After a while of chasing Oliver around, he ran upstairs and into a room.

"Get out here and fight like a man!" I yell through the locked door as I struggle to get it opened.

"No. You have a knife." He said back to me.

"Come on, open the door..." I say softly.

"No."

"Open the damn door, you sad excuse for a sheep!" I growl more forcefully. "Or are you afraid to fight me?"

"No. I'm just afraid to fight you when you have a knife." He said.

I see Tim walking by and get an idea.

"Hey Masky, Oliver's in your room." I honestly have no idea who's room it is.

"Actually that's your room, Y/n." He said as he walked past me.

"It's my... oh, it is my room...wait, get the hell out of my room!" I yell through the door.

"Oh this is your room is it?" He said slyly. I growl as I hear footsteps inside my room. I abandon the door and run into the next room, that happened to be Ben's. It appears him and Jeff had abandoned the kitchen.

I open the door and rush I'ver to the other side of the room.

"H-Hey! Get out!" I hear a small voice say. I look to the left to see Ben with his shirt up around his head, changing. I roll my eyes.

"Keep your panties on, I just need to use your window." I say as I open the window and start climbing up out of it and onto the roof.

"Be careful." I hear him say inside.

"We both know I'll try my best to." I say as I pull myself onto the roof. Once I was on the roof I hear his window shut. Alright, so if I can't get into my room, I'm stuck on the roof, fun.

I walk over to my bedroom window and pull it open, climbing in quietly. After I'm on my feet again I scan over the room and see Oliver by my bed, thinking.

"I was thinking of hiding under your bed and scaring you but it's full of tapes, which I'm not even going to ask about." He says without facing me. Oh he was gonna try to trick me? Two can play at that game. Just you wait...

"Just stop waisting my time and get out." I say flatly, trying to sound bored.

"Yeah okay." He said as he unlocks the door and walks out.