Stitches

When I got to my room, I hear scratching on my door. I open the door to see Apollo standing there. I smile at him and let him in. He trots in and flops down by my bed.

I walk over and kneel next to him, petting his head.i remember the first time My friends saw Apollo. They were scared of him because of his unusually sharp teeth and size.

"I wonder why people can't just accept us. It's not like pr looks make us criminals." I say to Apollo, laying back on my bed as a flashback came to my head.

~Flashback~
MoriartysVillain Thanks for the dialogue idea!

"Why can't you accept me for who I am?!" I yell at my mom, my dad was standing beside her, a stern look on his face.

"Because this is not who we raised. We raised you to follow your virtues and live a full, happy life. Not waste it having to do with this...Satanic stuff! This is unacceptable!" I grab my bag and put the strap on my shoulder.

"You know what? I don't know why in the hell you had a child if you don't accept what they want!" I yell as I open the door. Before closing the door, I turn back to them.

"And if I want to waste my life...let me. 'Cause I'm not gonna live forever." I slam he door shut and walk away.

I snap out of the memory and look around, confused. I was no longer in my room, but in the living room, someone was holding my shoulders against the ground.

"Goddamnit Y/n, stop it!" I hear someone yell as I fade back into real life. I look around confused.

"Why am I in the living room? Let me go!" I thrash around in the person's arms. Seeing I was myself again, they let me go. I look at the person and see it was Jeff no one else was in the living room.

"Eh-What happened?" I ask confused as Jeff falls back on the floor, sitting beside me.

"You had a flashback again." He said. I mutter a small 'oh'. "Y/n, were lucky no one saw this. It's getting worse." He said worriedly.

"What did I do?" I ask, almost not wanting to know.

"You came down into the living room with a look of anger on your face. When I asked what was wrong. You didn't say anything. But you attacked me, muttering things like 'I'm sorry', and 'Your fault'. It was really confusing. Finally I pinned you down and you woke up." He finished. I gasp.

"Are you hurt? Did I hurt you?" I ask frantically. He chuckles.

"The weird thing is: You somehow got my knife...But I made sure not to hurt you..." Then I see the bleeding stab wound on his side. I put my hand over my mouth.

"Oh my god. I did this?" I ask in disbelief. He nods.

"But I'm okay." He said, but the wince that he made when he moved proved he was lying.

"We have to get you to Jack so he can stitch you up!" I say, grabbing his arm. He shakes his head.

"Jack's out getting 'food'." He said. I look at him.

"Then I'll do it." I say. He looks unsure.
"My friend used to always get in fights, I helped him." Jeff looks down, nodding his head to tell me that I could help him. He knew that talking about my friends was like walking on thin Ice.

I quickly pull him off of the floor and up into my room. I root around in my medical bag until I found a needle and medical thread, as well as bandages.

"Take off your shirt." I say, blushing a bit as I distract myself by threading the needle. I hear him take off his shirt. I take a rag, some water, and disinfectant, and clean his wound.

"Sit down." I command. He does as told and sits on the floor. I laugh.

"I meant in a chair, but that works too I guess." I get down beside him and sit on my knees. "This is gonna hurt." I say, sticking the needle into his skin, but not too far, just enough that I can thread up the wound.

After threading the wound closed, I snip off the excess thread and put everything away.

"Alright. Good news is...You're alive." I say.

"And the bad news?" He asked, probably worried it got infected.

"The bad news is... Apollo might have eaten the bandages." I say, casting a concerned look at my dog, who stood there.