Confession

For all you AOT fans out there who have FINISHED THE SERIES. I just had a thought...Imagine is Jean played Marco Polo...

I put on a sort of '-_-' face as I'm being carried up the stairs. Once we were at the top of the stairs he drops me on the ground and glares down at me.

"You know that didn't affect me at all, right?" He said. I burst out laughing.

"Didn't...affect...you?" I say through gasps of laughter. His glare intensifies.

"It didn't. I just didn't like him touching you like that." He said. Than he grins. "Only I get to do that." I whack him upside the head and stand up.

"You're such a perv." I say as I walk down the hallway.

I look back and he winks. I roll my eyes and walk into my room, shutting the door behind me and walking over to my bed.

I look at the clock and notice it's almost midnight. I basically have no sleep schedule anymore but I am feeling tired. 

I finally decide to just take off my pants and sleep in my T-shirt and underwear.(Anyone else do that?)

I fall asleep quickly.

I wake up and look around me. I was sitting in the living room of my old house. Except everything looked...shiny. Glimmering and foggy.
I see someone sitting on the couch and walk over.

"Hey Y/n." He said as I sit next to him.

"Hi Aron." I say back as I turn towards him. I was about to ask why we were in my house when he said something.

"So, I see you've found yourself a boy." He said grinning. I sigh. I really don't even want to deny it anymore.

"You know, Freshman through Junior year...I used to have a crush on you." He said it as if it was nothing.

"W-what held you back?" I ask. I know Aron. I know if he liked someone, he would tell them, he's not one to hide feelings.

"Sage." He said, looking at the ground. Oh. He had one of those times when you like two people at the same time...

"Do you liked us both?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"No." He said. I furrow my eyebrows.
"She wasn't really my type." He said, smiling a little.

"Then what was it? Why did she keep you from confessing?" I ask. He sighs.

"She loved you." He said, looking me in the eye. "She loved you more than you could imagine. You were perfect to her. Up until the end." My eyelids widen and I gasp. I had never even noticed.

"She told you all of this?" I ask, about to cry. He nodded.

"After she died. I started to get dreams much like you are. She told me everything." Oh. Oh...