Side-Shocks

I open my eyes slowly, taking in the silver moonlight as it cast an eerie glow throughout the room.

"Hm...must not have slept for that long..." I mumble to myself as i let out a yawn, stretching my arms above my head.

I take the covers off off my body and the cold air hits my bare legs.

"Ohoho That's cold!" I spring out of the bed and quickly pull on a pair of sweatpants. After I have them on I pick up my cap, put it on, and head out of my room.

I decide to walk around a little bit and see if I can find someone to talk to. When I walk by Slender's door though, he actually opens it and looks down at me.

"Oh, exactly who I was looking for." I tap my foot on the carpet.

"And..?" I say impatiently. I don't know why I was acting like a bitch, but I couldn't help it.

"Come in." He said, opening the door and walking into the room. I sigh in exasperation and follow him in, closing the door behind me. He sits down and looks at me.

"So...It seems those...mood...temperature things...are going away..." He said, struggling to describe it. I raise an eyebrow, looking bored.

Aron already told me that.

"Who's Aron?" I hear Slender say to me. I forgot he could do that.

Shit.

"No one." I say, slightly annoyed. He sighs.

"I'll continue that conversation later. As I was saying, I think that may be going away due to you being in contact with me. I think that what gave you this is being called crazy for something you knew was true. You were so determined that your body tried to aid you in your expedition.." He said.

"But it didn't quite get it right, on account of you never actually needing to use them." I grin then. I had done this on my own, with the help of a few good friends.

"Now that your goal is complete, they no longer have a purpose. But as the go out, they will give you some side-shocks." He said. Now I'm interested. Could it hurt me?

"What type of 'Side-Shocks'?" I ask.

"Well, the ones I've been able to pinpoint so far were..." He pauses, as if recalling something.

"Intense mood swings, Increased flashbacks-"

The flashbacks. I had almost forgotten about them. Taking he pills for them had become part of my daily routine that I didn't even notice anymore.

"And of course, Severe temperature change depending on mood." He said.

"Severe...as in fire and ice?" I say. He nods.

"It could happen. I suggest today be a day that you wear you're flame proof clothing." He said. I nod viciously and run out of the room before he says anything else.