Toymaker

*Time skip one week* I'm tired AF right now.

It had been a week since I moved into this house of misfits and murderers. I had to start doing...missions...

I refused at first but eventually agreed seeing as I had no other choice. In this long week Apollo had healed and was fully healthy now, although he didn't like Jeff very much.

I eventually forgave Jeff and we became...I guess you could call it friends, it started out as an agreement not to harm each others pets.

The nightmares were now a nightly thing but the only people that knew about it were Ben and Jeff. Ben was a good friend. He set an alarm clock for
2:30 every day so that he would wake up and be there when I woke up, so I wasn't alone. Jeff was the only one who knows about my flashbacks. They had gotten so bad that I had attacked him without knowing. He gave me pills for them, which worked a little. It made them have less control over me.

The nightmares got worse. In the last one I had, Aron was bruised and bloody, screaming for help though nothing came out, he was always silent.

Every time I woke up from the dream, scared or depressed, Ben would be there, it helped a lot.

It was 6:00 am now and a few people were up. I walk out of my room and gasp at what I see in the hallway.
It was...

(Lasagna...I'm really hungry right now)

A new resident of the mansion. He was walking around with Slender when I stepped out.

He had red hair and brilliant yellow eyes. He also had a smile that both sent shivers down my spine, and made me want to smile back.

"Y/n. Since you're the first person we ran into, I want you to show Jason around the mansion. Tell him the rules and show him who he should be careful around. I must go." Before I could even agree or reply at all, he was gone. I frown and look over at the man in front of me.

Gosh, he's tall. He smiles at me.

"Hello doll, in the Toymaker. But you can call me Jason." He said, taking a bow. I giggle a bit at his behavior.

"Hi, I'm Y/n and I'll be your tour guide for today. Should we start off with the wonderful kitchen?" I ask, acting proper before bursting out laughing at my attempts. He laughs to.

"Maybe we should." He said, he started walking before turning around. "Although I have no idea where it is." I laugh again and walk ahead of him, leading the way down to the kitchen.

Once we were there I stand in the middle of it.

"We usually eat on our own. I've been told that on holidays we eat together though." I say. He raises an eyebrow.

"You've been told?" He asked, repeating my words.

"Yeah...I just got here a week ago. Not exactly my choice either..." I trail off, remembering what happened. Suddenly a song starts to play through my mind.

"Stop every clock, the stars in shock."

"The river won't run to the sea."

"I won't say goodbye, I won't let you fly."

"I won't let you slip away from me."

"Can you hear heaven cry? Tears of an angel."

Tears spring to my eyes as I remember singing that song to Aron. My eyes widen as Jason stares at me confused and worried.

"Are you-" I cut him off by making a dash for the stairs as another flashback came to my mind. My head started going fuzzy as I tried hard not to think about it as I slammed my room door open. I hadn't noticed that Jason was still following me.

I quickly grab the bottle of pills off of the nightstand, take two out, and swallow them dry. The memory started to fade before I saw it, slowly going away as my breathing slowed down.

"Are you okay?" Jason asked.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine." I say, faking a smile. "Should we continue the tour?" I ask.

X X X X X X X X X X

"Only eat the things that actually look like food." I say. "Let's move on to the living room." I say. I walk into the living room to see Jack playing a video game while Ben was asleep on the couch. Now I feel bad. He was tired because he woke up too early to help me.

I get a sad look on my face and walk over to them. Jack sees me and pauses the game.

"I'm continuing his game because he passed out while playing it. I'm gonna go get a snack." He said, then he saw Jason.

"Who's this?" He asked nonchalantly, it was as if nothing bothered him, he was always so calm.

"This is Jason, the new guy." I explained. Jack gives Jason a quick nod before leaving the room and going into the kitchen.

"Hey Jason?" I say.

"Yeah?"  He replied, looking at me.

"You know those organs you saw in the fridge? That I told you not to mess with?"

"Yeah..." He said, confused.

"Those are his." I conclude, looking at Jason. He scrunched his nose up.

"Oh..." he trailed off. I laugh and look over at Ben laying on the couch. Slender won't mind if he takes naps, but if he stays on the couch, the others will probably push him on the floor or something.

I then came up with an idea. I was strong enough to lift Ben, but I couldn't open his bedroom door without putting him down.

"Hey Jason, when we get to Bens room, could you open the door for me?" I ask. He looks at me.

"Sure, but I could carry him." He suggested.

"True, but he's very light and I can carry him on my own. Plus that would look super gay." I say. Jason nods, laughing while I pick Ben up bridal style and carry him to his room.

"This is his." I say to Jason. He opens the door but then I hear Jack down the hallway.

"Hey new guy, come here!" He said. I look at Jason.

"It's okay, he just wants to tell you the rules around here, I forgot that part." He nods and walks down the hallway towards Jack.

I walk into Ben's room and set him on the bed. Then I feel a pain in my arm. I look down to see my arm tangled in his, pulling at a painful angle. I wince in pain and pull my arm out. Ben grunts in his sleep and rolls over. I sigh in relief and walk out of his room.