Personal bubble

+Time skip To nighttime+

If I was going to get payback, now was the time. Oliver was downstairs at the time, doing god knows what, and he left his room unguarded. I still have no idea what I'm going to do yet, I'll figure it out when i get there.

When I reach his room I quietly open the door and sneak in, just in case. seeing the coast was clear, I turn the light on and look around. Not a bad room actually. White walls and blue carpet, multicolored furniture and a few emo band posters on the walls.

I walk over to his night table and see an opened notebook laying on it.

"Hm..." Being the curious(nosy) person I am, I walk over to the notebook and look at what was written there.

Before I could get a chance to read what was written though, I hear footsteps approaching the room.

Panicking, I grab the notebook, close it, and rush to the closet. His closet was one of those ones with the shutters that allows someone that's inside to see what's going on outside without being seen.

Right as I close the closet door I hear the bedroom door open and let out a breath. That was close. But I'm not in the clear yet.

I see, as expected, Oliver walks into the room, closing the door behind him. He sighs as he leans back against the wall.

"Wow. It takes a special kind of stupid to get oneself Into a situation like this, living in a mansion with people who kill other people. Then again I guess I do too." He said as he walks over to his bed. He doesn't sit down though.

Instead he reaches for the buttons on his jacket, I don't understand how he can wear that thing around all day, it really gets hot in the mansion, even though it's cold outside.
Once he has the jacket off he folds it and puts it on the bed.

Then he reaches for the hem of his shirt. Oh no.

He starts to pull it up and I feel my face turn red. I don't get it, when I saw Ben changing it was nothing, but when I see him do it, it feels like it's...not nothing.

I try to look away but can't.

He pulls his shirt up over his head and folds it too.

He was extremely pale, but it suited him well. And I wouldn't say he was muscularly built, he wasn't necessarily skinny, but he wasn't too muscular.

He stretches and I feel like I'm drooling.

No. Bad Y/n. This is the camera breaking pervert.

...But he's a hot camera breaking pervert...

Wait...Does what I'm doing and thinking make me a pervert..?

The last straw was when he started to unbutton his jeans.

"Holy-" I open the door and fall out of the closet, surprising him.

"What the hell?" He said, backing up a little before realizing it was me. He walks back towards me and I couldn't help but to look at his body again as he came closer.

"My eyes are up here Y/n." He said, chuckling. My face goes red and I glare at him.

"Well easy for you to say." I say angrily at him. He laughs again and honestly the sound of it soothed me.

He comes closer.

"So...may I ask what you were doing...in my closet?" He said, looking down at me.

"None of your business!" I say to him, crossing my arms.

"Oh well, I don't think it really matters how you got here, as long as you're here..." He said, grinning.

"Wha-" I get cut off by his lips smashing onto mine. This wasn't like the first kiss that he stole, quick and experimental, no, this one was quite the opposite. It was slow and long and he certainly knew what he was doing.

He grabs my waist, pulling me against his bare chest and it takes all my strength not to kiss back.

Then, even though I desperately wanted not to, I pull hurriedly and bring my hand up, hitting him on the side of the head.

"Ow. What was that for?" He said as he puts a hand where I hit him.

"For popping my bubble of space." I say. "And also for breaking my camera." I add on. "And for locking me out of my room."

"You hid in my closet!" He said defensively.

"Excuses, excuses." I say as I start to walk past him.

"You watched me change." He said as I open his bedroom door and walk through the doorway.

"You would too if you could see how you look." I say as I close the door behind me and walk down the hallway.