Hate

As I was walking up the stairs I see Apollo sitting on one of the steps. I smile at him and he starts walking down the stairs towards me.

I reached out my hand to pat him on the head,but he walked right past me. I look back to see he had gone to Oliver who was just walking out of he basement doorway.

Top 10 anime betrayal scenes

Oliver notices the sad look on my face and smirks at me as he reaches down and pets Apollo. I swear I'll kill him. I grit my teeth with tears coming together behind my eyes as I turn around and quickly climb the rest of the stairs.

Trying to think of something to take my mind off of all of this, I walk into the living room.

When I walk in I see Jeff and Jack sitting on the couch while Smile sat on the floor.

When I walk in Smile turns and trots over to me. Well at least I still got Smile, although he obviously likes Jeff better.

When Smile is near me he looks up at me before his canine body starts to morph, going into the shape of a human, while I stood there, confused as hell.

Sorry, I had to add the human Smile for a filler chapter :)

When he stopped changing he was now taller than me, with hair that was he same colors as his fur, and wearing red and black clothes. He even had little ears and a fluffing tail!

He stood, grinning down at me as I fall backwards, jumping a bit.

"What the Fuck?!" I yell as I lay back on my elbows. Jack and Jeff both started laughing.

"Hey Y/n." The boy said. "So nice to finally talk to you."

"Ehm...what?"

"I can switch between human and animal form, although I prefer my canine form. Even when I'm in that form, in still capable of having human thoughts and emotions though." He said, which cleared things up a little bit.

"So....You're a shapeshifter?" I ask.

"Pretty much, yeah." He said, smiling. I turn to the boys on the couch.

"Am I the only one that didn't know he could do this?" I ask, slightly annoyed. Jeff starts to answer but is cut off.

"I certainly didn't know." A voice said behind me. I turn around while the boys look at who was behind me. The minute my eyes settle on him I feel sick.

"You." I say angrily, glaring at him.

"Me." He said, mocking my tone as he grins.

"Who's this dude?" Jeff said behind me. Apparently Masky didn't make it to them yet. More work for me I guess.

"This is Oliver. The new proxy." I say, still glaring.

"Why are you acting like you hate him?" Human Smile, who I still can't get used to being a human, said.

"Oh, no reason, except that he's a total prick." I say, crossing my arms. My words just seem to amuse Oliver more.

"Your words wound me. I am wounded." He said, clutching his hand over his heart in mock pain. I turn back to the boys.

"See what I mean? He's a prick. Except he has no prick." I say, annoyed.

"And how exactly would you know that?" I hear his smug voice behind me.

I whip around to see him smirking at me.

"You sound pretty smug for a dead boy." I say angrily.

"I'm not dead." He said back.

"Not yet~" I hum. (I just realized how ironic it is that I wrote this) He rolls his eyes.

"You don't scare me." He said, glaring at me, while somehow still keeping that annoying smirk.

"I can~" I say as I stand up and walk closer to him. When I was within five feet though, all of the sudden Apollo runs in front of me, growling at me.

The hurt expression on my face was enough to encourage Oliver to keep going.

"Why is Apollo growling at her?" I overhear Jeff ask Smile. He replies with an "I don't know."

"Oh look, the dog picked up a little sense." Oliver said smugly. That was it, I honestly don't care anymore.

"I get it you bastard! You stole my best friend just like you stole my first kiss! I honestly hate you, I hate you and I wish I had killed you when I had the chance!" I yell as tears form in my eyes. His smirk falters and for a second I see a hurt expression on his face.

I storm out of the room. As I walk bye him I say:

"I absolutely fucking hate you." One more time. As soon as I was out of the living room, I start into a dead sprint for my bedroom.

When I get to my room I dive onto my bad and grab a pillow, screaming into it as tears start rolling down my cheeks.

I feel something in my picket and fish it out. It was a small dog collar. I look at it in anger before I throw it against my bedroom door, yelling in frustration.

After a few minutes of cooling down I was just laying on my bed, and after a while, I cried myself to sleep.