Sadie

That little kitten turns out to be Apollo's brother. We named him Liu. And there's another one named Chicken.

"Yeah, but if someone is sleeping, the polite thing to do is LET THEM SLEEP." I say as me and Ben walk into the dining room. We had been arguing about this since I woke up.

"Well if I did that, then you would have stayed asleep all day." He argued back.

"Exactly." I say as I grab an apple out of the fridge. He rolls his eyes and sits down at the table. I go to sit down too. As I was about to take a bite of my apple, I sense Slender call me.

"Ugh." I growl, carrying the apple out of he room as Ben watches, amused. After walking down the long hallway, I find myself in front of the door to Slender's office.

I knock on the door and walk in without hearing an answer.(Never do this...I've seen things...😖)

"You really should wait before you walk in." He says. I just shrug and take a bite of my apple, sitting down.

"So what do you need?" I ask tiredly.

"Two things, first of all," Suddenly a pile of clothes appears in his hands. "Flame proof attire." I take the clothes thankfully while blushing, thinking about what happened.

"Second of all, tell me, do you remember why I brought you here?" I nod.

"To be your proxy." He nods.

"Yes. To be my proxy. Now, you know that we kill here, yes?" He says. I nod again. Then I realize what he's trying to say. My eyes widen.

"Wait, wait, wait. You want me...to kill for you?" I ask slowly.

"You already don't have a choice, your soul is already bound to me for eternity." He says. "When my proxy's kill, it fuels the darkness that creates my being, keeping me alive. In exchange  i hide them from the police and give them a place to live."

"Oh, so I have to do this?" I ask. He nods his blank head. I nod.

"Okay...I don't really have a choice anyway...it's not like I can say no..."

"Well, bye." I say as I stand up and leave. As I'm walking down the hallway, clothing piled high in my hands, making it hard to see, I bump into someone, sending my stumbling backwards, trying to keep the clothes from falling. I drop a pair of jeans on the floor.

"Damnit." I say under my breath. My hands were full and I couldn't pick the pants up.

The person that I bumped into bent down and grabbed the Jeans off the floor, finally the persons face came into view.

It was a girl with very pale skin and light hair. She was also missing one of her eyes.

She looks down at the jeans which looked normal except for they were obviously made out of some thicker, stronger material.

"What are these?" She asked in a sweet voice.

"Flame proof." She gives me a confused face. "Long story." I say. She sets the jeans on top of the pile in my hands and looks at me.

"Hello. I don't think we've met. I'm Sadie, and you are?" I smile.

"I'm y/n. I'm the new proxy I guess. Only been here a few days. She nods in understanding. Then she turns and walks away. Strange girl, strange in a good way.

I carry the clothes to my room and set them down. Now at least I know my clothes won't burn through when I get mad. And hopefully they won't freeze solid when I get sad.

This is certainly an interesting new lifestyle...

Sorry if some of the story doesn't add up so far, I'm a piece 'o trash.
Also I just got an I Instagram. So if you want to follow me, my Insta is b3lla.h0pe the o in hope is a zero by the way.