Reaction

Warning: Y/n has a bit of a cursing problem in this chapter.

I open the door to my room and run in, slamming the door behind me. This was my overall worst fear come to life. Apollo is the only one I have left. I care about him more than anything. Now I have to wait to find out if he survives or not. He was loosing a lot of blood.

The only time I felt this way was when I lost Aron. I don't know why I didn't feel like this when Sage died...I guess the relationship was kind of forced. She always said I was crazy and needed help... She never really believed me.

With Aron...I had to hold him in my arms while he died. I had to accept the fact that he wasn't coming back. He was the only person that really understood... Heaven got another angel the night that he left this world behind.

I hope Apollo doesn't leave too...

I sat down on my bed with tears in my eyes. That B*stard will pay. Just then, I hear a knock on my door. I don't say anything, the person walked in anyway. It was Liu.(I know he's technically Zalgo's proxy, but my story is different)

"Hey Y/n. You okay?" He asked. He's been sweet to me since we met. I sigh.

"No..." I say. He suddenly laughs. I look up.

"None of us really are." he said laughing. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask him. He smiles at me.

"If someone had done something like that to Smile...Jeff's reaction would have been worse than yours." He said.
"I also came here to give you news..." he said, looking down.

"What is it?" I ask. He stays silent. He opens his mouth to say something but ends up closing it again. He seems to be thinking over what to say.

"Your dog's dead." Sully says bluntly. My eyes widen and fill with tears that soon run down my cheeks in a matter of seconds.

"No! He's not dead! He's just...His heartbeat is weak and he's bleeding a lot..." He says. I calm down just a tiny bit but not much.

I had tears on my face.

"I...I'm gonna go." He said before standing up and leaving, closing the door behind him. I sigh, my face wet, as I lay back in my bed, closing my eyes.

Ten a knock on the door interrupts the peace. I keep my eyes closed.

"Yes?" I say, slightly annoyed. I hear someone open the door and walk in, sitting down on the end of my bed.

"Slender told me I had to say sorry." The person said. I know who it was.

"Get the f*ck out." I say calmly but angrily. I hear him sigh and I swear I could feel him roll his eyes.

"I don't know why you're pouting so much. It's just a dog." My eyes snap open and my neck twitches a little.

"Just a dog?" I ask. He glares at me.

"Just a dog..." I repeat, standing up. Suddenly I tackle him against the wall.

"HE'S THE ONLY ONE I HAVE LEFT!! YOU PEOPLE FUCKING TOOK EVERYONE FROM ME, EVERYONE BUT HIM!!! HE'S THE ONLY REASON I HAVE TO KEEP GOING AND YOU JUST TRY TO FUCKING KILL HIM?!?!?"" He manages to struggle out of my grip and pushes me to the floor.

I fall into the floor sobbing.

"Leave." I say through sobs. I feel a sharp sting on my cheek and then he leaves, saying:

"Don't attack me."

After he shuts the door I put my hand on my cheek, he had slapped me. I stand up shakily and look in the white-framed mirror to see a red handprint on my face. I sigh and glare at my reflection. I should not have done that.

But I couldn't help it, he talked about Apollo as if he was nothing. Without Apollo, I am nothing.

I slam my fist against the mirror but it didn't break. I sigh in anger and and walk over to the light switch, turning it off with a flick of my finger and crawl into bed.